cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, Aug 30th @ 1pm PT - Seller Hub

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Do you have any questions regarding Seller Hub? Join this chat with eBay experts to have your questions answered. 

Chat with you then! slight smile

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Re: Community Chat, Aug 30th @ 1pm PT - Seller Hub

@djmovers99 wrote:

Hello friends,

When creating a listing using SELLER HUB, what does the item specific "Bundle Listing?" mean and when should sellers use it?

Thanks,

David (DJ)

Thanks for the note. A bundled listing is when you have multiple products in it. You would use it when you're selling something like a camera AND a lens or an extra flash. Also, it could be a gaming system that also included some games. Thanks! 

Message 91 of 97
latest reply

I'm still waiting for your response to all those on the boards (see screenshot below taken earlier today) who are unhappy with the new Seller Hub. The earlier explanations were full of buzzwords, emojis, and "Good News!" and I think we'd all like some real answers if we are being railroaded into what we feel to be an unfinished, inferior program.

sellerhub.png
Message 92 of 97
latest reply

On the extended listings box there's an optIon under reports: duplicate listings not visible to buyers.  It takes you to the active listings page.  Why?

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 93 of 97
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

@sandyoutlet wrote:

If you hover over your name in the top left corner of an eBay page (above the eBay logo), you can click on "account settings".  From there, click on "personal information" in the left navigation. Then, you'll see "account type" will either say individual or business. Thanks. 

Mine says Individual but I was still dumped into Seller Hub. Was it because I happen to prefer Selling Manager format over My Ebay format?

Mine is classed as Individual as well, and I've never been near Selling Manager; I've used My eBay since Day 1. 

Evidently it's my level of sales that has pushed me into Seller Hub; is that correct? What is the threshold for that? Am I a victim of my own success? Smiley Frustrated

I'd just like some confidence that I can switch back to My eBay in all its one-page glory, and remain there; it's much more efficient for my level of selling.

Message 94 of 97
latest reply

Alan, so what you are saying is: If I close my store, then I will not be forced to use Seller Hub. There is very little information of value to me on the seller hub. Everything I need is on the My Ebay page. I am sure, as evidenced by disgrulted sellers that are posting on the Seller Hub chatboard,  that I am not the only one so PLEASE let us know as the end of the month is coming up

Message 95 of 97
latest reply

@duchess-at-speakeasy wrote:
How do we get back to the original My eBay? The one with a single screen for ALL SELLING, not separate screens. As I mentioned in my original post, which has been ignored, the "switch to classic view" link does not work!

Thanks!

~~C~~

Thanks for your patience. We are quickly responding to as many questions as possible. Seller Hub is now the only tool for business and professional sellers. The other tools will not be actively supported. Only consumer sellers who do not have a store, and do not have a selling manager/selling manager pro subscription can use My eBay.  

Message 96 of 97
latest reply

Thanks for joining our chat today, the thread is now closed as the hour is up.

Did you know that the new line of colorful eBay-branded shipping supplies is now available? Sellers can get them at ebay.com/supplies. Store subscribers can get their quarterly supplies coupon code at ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts.Supplies Image - Community.png

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 97 of 97
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: