cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, Aug 30th @ 1pm PT - Seller Hub

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Do you have any questions regarding Seller Hub? Join this chat with eBay experts to have your questions answered. 

Chat with you then! slight smile

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Re: Community Chat, Aug 30th @ 1pm PT - Seller Hub

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thanks for joining us today, the thread is now open for replies. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 97
latest reply

I ran into an issue on Seller Hub and clicked the link to revert to the "old version." 

Is there a place to toggle back to the new version?

Message 3 of 97
latest reply

Is there ever going to be a downloadable ebay report for IRS purposes?  Had several discussions last year with someone who said it was being worked on.....something similiar to what SMPro has.

Message 4 of 97
latest reply

Will all new sellers be opted in to Seller Hub?

Is it only for store owners?

Will Seller Hub come with any extra benefits?

Marsha Collier
author, For Dummies series on eBay
Message 5 of 97
latest reply

In the "New Version" of Seller Hub when I leave bulk feedback there is no confirmation message that says that feedback is in the process of being sent.
Why is that feature not part of the new version?

Message 6 of 97
latest reply

Do you think we may get back Store Catagory Totals on sales. I sell in multiple catagorys and i am not able to get dollar amount of total sales for 90 days.

Message 7 of 97
latest reply

@grilled wrote:

I ran into an issue on Seller Hub and clicked the link to revert to the "old version." 

If you're in Selling Manager, there's a link on the main pages to "Switch to Seller Hub".  If you're not in Selling Manager, then you can go to this link and opt-in, http://www.ebay.com/sellerhub.

Message 8 of 97
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

Is there ever going to be a downloadable ebay report for IRS purposes?  Had several discussions last year with someone who said it was being worked on.....something similiar to what SMPro has.

Thanks for your question. We've recently added a download button to the "Orders" tab in Seller Hub. We're looking to also add that to the "Performance" tab next year. For IRS purposes, you may want to use PayPal data as that will show the money movement. Thanks.  

Message 9 of 97
latest reply

@tuanh.d wrote:

@grilled wrote:

If you're in Selling Manager, there's a link on the main pages to "Switch to Seller Hub".  If you're not in Selling Manager, then you can go to this link and opt-in, http://www.ebay.com/sellerhub.

I don't know what Selling Manager is.
On one of my eBay accounts I am in Seller Hub (the link you provided) and it is the old version because I had clicked "Switch back to the old version of this page."

Message 10 of 97
latest reply

Hello Alan and thank you for this chat,

I started using the hub about a year ago and the learning curve has been steep.

It is not intuitive, and requires a lot of clicking or extra tabs to get the job (listing) done.

The 4:30 min video was ok, it really did not go far enough (in my opinion)

i.e. the presenter pointed to the “customize” link but did not show or explain each function.

Is there any way we can resize the blocks? If not, may I put that out as a suggestion.

Also I managed to revert to the old view of the hub. How do I get the new one back?( the one that shows delivered under the actions column)

Thank you

Message 11 of 97
latest reply

@grilled wrote:

In the "New Version" of Seller Hub when I leave bulk feedback there is no confirmation message that says that feedback is in the process of being sent.

There shouldn't have been any changes to the bulk feedback flow.  We will look into why the confirmation message isn't appearing. 

Message 12 of 97
latest reply

@marsha_c wrote:

Will all new sellers be opted in to Seller Hub?

Is it only for store owners?

Will Seller Hub come with any extra benefits?

All new business sellers will be opted in to Seller Hub. It is the tool for business sellers and store owners. Consumer sellers will still use My eBay. 

Seller Hub has a lot of new benefits. It has restocking guidance, pricing guidance, inventory guidance, traffic/conversion data, and more. We've also added new features to the Orders tab. 

Message 13 of 97
latest reply

Now that I've been shoved into SH, I find that the Mobile Friendly Checker does not work with SH. All I see is the screen shot below. The wheel in the center spins, spins, spins, spins and never loads. Does this mean that forcing sellers to use SH is more important than making sure items are viewable on mobile devices? Does it mean that despite eBay's admonishments to make items mobile friendly, it really doesn't matter at all?

Capture.PNG

Message 14 of 97
latest reply

@tuanh.d wrote:

@grilled wrote:

There shouldn't have been any changes to the bulk feedback flow.  We will look into why the confirmation message isn't appearing. 

I've been in other discussion threads regarding the presence and absense of the message.   From our side it's pretty random whether or not it shows.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 15 of 97
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: