Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Has anyone ever sued a Seller or have them charged for selling a fake?
Has anyone ever sued a Seller or have them charged for selling a fake?
I bought an Omega watch on ebay. The seller claimed it was an Omega Seamaster. It wasn't working but I figured I would take a chance on it and have it...
Is that Rolex stolen??
Is that Rolex stolen??
I want to buy a high-end (10K-15K) Rolex on E-bay. I know, check your seller, etc. I'm not as concerned about buying a fake as I am one that has been ...
What is this Soldiers Watch 17 Jewel Heavy Glass Ball??
What is this Soldiers Watch 17 Jewel Heavy Glass Ball??
Hello, I purchased at an Estate Sale a small pocket watch - clock - maybe to hang in a glass case? It is about the size of a cue ball and is marked on...
what is the deal with oniss watches?
what is the deal with oniss watches?
The ad claims the oniss "submariner" retails for $1995 but there is no reserve and It sold for $129. Are these fakes or are they misrepresented? If so...
Rolex Oyster Speedking Brevet 6420 #54816
Rolex Oyster Speedking Brevet 6420 #54816
I have searched for info on this watch online. Can anyone here help me out? On top it is marked Brevet 6420 and 54816 on the bottom.
Real or fake ROLEX? Help how can you tell
Real or fake ROLEX? Help how can you tell
Hey I assume all the Rolex watches I have found at garage/estate sales are fake. How can you tell when u find a real one? Also what do you think about...
Vintage Space Age Looking TIMEX Watch 1960-70's? Please Help Me ID This Model......................
Vintage Space Age Looking TIMEX Watch 1960-70's? Please Help Me ID This Model......................
Hi there. I have this wind-up Timex watch that's in need of an ID. Maybe from the 1960-70's, it has a Space Age design look about it but I can't seem ...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by anniem6263
Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...
Please some1?...any1? Citizen Eco drive duo...with pics now...
ok...so here are pics of what I am looking for...Citizen Eco drive Duo...1999 pieces made in 1999...seems to be rare...can't find one to buy...ANYWHER...
Rolex watch, Oyster Perpetual real or fake? Thanks.
Rolex watch, Oyster Perpetual real or fake? Thanks.
Thank you so much for taking a look. No money in this, was found in a box with some other things. I attempted to begin some research on various fake/r...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by dogg-fan
Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real
Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real
Can anyone out there give me a specific way to tell a real from a fake. I have tried searching the Web and still don't know maybe I am dumb,.One perso...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by legster69
*BEWARE* Fake Citizen Eco-Drive Watches
*BEWARE* Fake Citizen Eco-Drive Watches
I recently got burned on a counterfeit watch that is listed as "Authentic". I was initially very pleased with the watch until I received a message fro...
Junghans Nazi Marked stop watch, anyone know anything? I cant find any info on google
Junghans Nazi Marked stop watch, anyone know anything? I cant find any info on google
http://imgur.com/a/kO0XH Thoughts?
Is this Piaget watch real?
Is this Piaget watch real?
Just found it. Was my grandfather's or his father's don't know. So I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's real? And if so possible value? Thank...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by msha3839
Swiss watches...overpriced?
Swiss watches...overpriced?
I have really developed an interest in watches and have started a collection. I paid 9K for a Rolex Submariner and I recently spent 395.00 on a Steinh...
Art Deco ? Clock Westclox ? Help in the identification .
Art Deco ? Clock Westclox ? Help in the identification .
i recently purchase this clock at n estate sale. The clock does read Westclox on the face, however it easily slides out and I just get the feeling tha...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by jacks61fd
TechnoMarine Watch - Authentic or Fake?
TechnoMarine Watch - Authentic or Fake?
I have had aTechnoMarine watch for years but have hesitate to list it as I don't know if it is authentic or not. The model is Cruise CS1 with a blue r...
Value of this Seth Thomas clock and date?
Value of this Seth Thomas clock and date?
OK I have no idea what date this clock is from or the vaue.It says on bottom of clock H19, inside says A-45 and 89AL.
Could I have purchased a fake Michele watch?
Could I have purchased a fake Michele watch?
I purchased a Michele watch that is no longer manufactured for my sister. She's long admired my Michele Tahitian Chronograph watch so I got what I tho...
Any idea of the price of this pretty ansonia clock?
Any idea of the price of this pretty ansonia clock?
This is patented June 18 1882!Came with a key!
Antique or Repro? Junghans Swinger Clock Movement
Antique or Repro? Junghans Swinger Clock Movement
Hello friends! The original owner of this piece claimed to me that it's an original antique Junghan's Swinger Clock Movement. However, I suspect it's ...
What kind of watch is this? 8 Days Swiss Schild & Co on chain metal core
What kind of watch is this? 8 Days Swiss Schild & Co on chain metal core
Hi. Found this today and can't really find anything that looks like it? It is marked "8 days" and "Swiss" on dial. Metal backing is marked twice and r...
swiss MOVADO made vs. swiss MOVADO quartz
swiss MOVADO made vs. swiss MOVADO quartz
I have read that if your watch face says swiss movado made it is real, and i have read that if it says swiss movado quartz it is real. I have also rea...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by cliff-art1
Need help identifying maker of antique pocket watch
Need help identifying maker of antique pocket watch
I have an antique key wind pocket watch. There are no identifying marking on the watch back or it's face. The case is marked NB & Co. with an eagle ha...
A little help with Russian (or some other Cyrillic language)
A little help with Russian (or some other Cyrillic language)
Anyone could translate this ?
Antique Pendulum Regulator Clock/ help identify & fairly price
Antique Pendulum Regulator Clock/ help identify & fairly price
The identifying stickers on the back of this clock have been torn off, but my (extremely novice) research wonders if it may be a Westbury? All the ori...
Re: Vintage Bulava Caravell watch with white airplane
Re: Vintage Bulava Caravell watch with white airplane
do you want to sell it?
Synchronizing an OLD cuckoo clock.
Synchronizing an OLD cuckoo clock.
I am refurbishing an old cuckoo clock. The chimes work fine until 9 o'clock when the clock chimes 12 times and will do this until it reaches 1 o'clock...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by jcmatt250
Antique Seth Thomas Crystal Regulator - Can Anyone Identify Model Name and/or Number?
Antique Seth Thomas Crystal Regulator - Can Anyone Identify Model Name and/or Number?
I came across a superb Seth Thomas crystal regulator and, although it appears similar to the Orchid model, it does have differences, see pics. It has ...
Le Coulture vintage watch help to verify authenticity
Le Coulture vintage watch help to verify authenticity
Hello, I received a vintage Lecoultre watch and would like to get an opinion as to if it's authentic or if it is an obvious fake and I shouldn't waste...
by in Watches, Clocks and Timepieces | Updated by maxine*j
price should show in rupees
price should show in rupees
I'm from india .and why price is not showing in rupees