Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold NASTY leggings

I bought a teeki (yoga) set that was advertised as “clean and in great condition) when the leggings and top arrived - I found the crotch area completely soiled with yellows, crusty dried something:( SO GROSS. I contacted the seller and they offered a...

swiss MOVADO made vs. swiss MOVADO quartz

I have read that if your watch face says swiss movado made it is real, and i have read that if it says swiss movado quartz it is real. I have also read that both are fakes... Can anyone please clear this up. I am trying to find out for a Movado Diamo...

Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

Can anyone out there give me a specific way to tell a real from a fake. I have tried searching the Web and still don't know maybe I am dumb,.One person said a true Michele Watch has the Crown over the M. This of course has M over a W, I have looked o...

Has anyone ever sued a Seller or have them charged for selling a fake?

I bought an Omega watch on ebay. The seller claimed it was an Omega Seamaster. It wasn't working but I figured I would take a chance on it and have it repaired. I won the watch for just over $124.00. It has an 18k gold back on it and is supposed to b...

*BEWARE* Fake Citizen Eco-Drive Watches

I recently got burned on a counterfeit watch that is listed as "Authentic". I was initially very pleased with the watch until I received a message from another person that had been ripped off by this guy. I wasn't sure that my watch was a fake until ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors