Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ALERT!!! Fake Watches sellers from Thailand and China

Hi, I would like to make every one aware of the fake watch sellers and I believe its my duty to make every buyers aware and alert from Fake watch sellers from Thailand and China. I have seen that lots of peoples spending hundreds of dollars on these ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help to ID this pocket watch movement

It is a old pocket watch with solid silver watch case and 54mm diameter. The movement has no reference that allows the caliber identification, only a engraved globe... supposedly is a movement made in Switzerland. If you have any information about th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is the Marathon GSAR a good watch for the money?

I have a chance to purchase A new Marathon GSAR for less than it's $675 retail price, from one of it's two authorized sellers. I'm looking for a rugged military watch. Other much more expensive watches like "TAG", and "Omega", are heavily advertized,...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Rolex?

Hi all, assuming this Rolex is a fake but wanted some second opinions-- just in case. I don't know watches and made myself crosseyed trying to read up on it.Thanks in advance.

what is the deal with oniss watches?

The ad claims the oniss "submariner" retails for $1995 but there is no reserve and It sold for $129. Are these fakes or are they misrepresented? If so do they have any value? I can find only scarce info on the web. Please help.

• 73 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is the name on this watch

Hi, hoping someone can help out with name on this watch. (I know it's in bad shape but maybe someone still wants it) It seems to be Erkinia but I did a google search and no watches came up. Any help is appreciated!

Vintage Rolex Warranties

I recently acquired a bundle of old Rolex warranties with punched watch numbers and noticed other EBay members have sold similar items. I wanted to reach out to the EBay community to make sure it is legal for me to sell these.I have attached some pho...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors