Watches
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Watches

Help Identifying Watch

Hi, Just looking for some help identifying a men's Citizen watch. I can't seem to find any similar watches sold or listed. I have also done an image search with no luck. The model is 7875-H01784. It has an analog digital dial, Is this an actual Citiz...

crobeg watch...

Hello and thanks in advance for any help. I have what appears to be an older watch.The only markings I can find on it are the name Crobeg and swiss, found on the faceplate. I did do a search/sold search on eBay and a google search and found no info. ...

20240324_124340.jpg 20240324_124046.jpg 20240324_124038.jpg

Buyer no where to be found

I am a new seller and had a buyer purchase two of the watches I had for sale. I ended up paying a little more for shipping myself to send to them so I could get tracking plus make sure the recipient signed for the package. The package made it to the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can’t add items to my watch list

For some reason, I can’t add items to my watch list. It’s not giving me the error about having too many items on my watch list, the heart just won’t stay selected, it’s just kinda clicks on & immediately off. I’ve removed almost every item that was o...

Ebay holding my money

I have to call ebay over and over and over and over- nothing gets resolved- each time I am told something else and that answer is always incorrect. I am constantly told over and over my account is being escalated and to wait for 24 to 48 hours- to wh...

ITEM NOT RECEIVED BY AUTHENTICATOR

I sent a item to the Authenticator via Royal Mail and the package hasn’t been received after ten days. Royal Mail gave me a receipt with a barcode but the barcode isn’t trackable. As I am unable to track the item I will seemingly never know whether i...

Jules Jurgensen & Lejour case backs

Hi all. I have gone through some stuff and found a few watches. Among them are an 80s Jules Jurgensen moon phase watch with original leather strap and a 60s Lejour 17 jewel women's cocktail 10k g.f. with original Kestenmade bracelet strap. 1. I got t...

IMG_20240215_181711.jpg IMG_20240215_181933~2.jpg Screenshot_20240215-163005~3.png

1pleaseignore

Welcome to our eBay dedicated watches board!

Welcome to our dedicated forum for watch-related topics. Engage with eBay experts and fellow watch enthusiasts to talk about collectible timepieces or our new programs like Authenticity Guarantee and Escrow. eBay is built on community and watches att...

UK Watch Authenticity Guarantee Service: Buyer's Review

Hi all. I thought it might be worth sharing a buyer's experience of the eBay Watch Authenticity Guarantee service. To be frank, I was very wary of buying an expensive watch on eBay, as I am sure are many people. There are lots of Chinese fakes out th...