Watches
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Watches

Fake casio g shock

I am fed up of not getting support regarding a fake g shock. Reported it was fake before it was even despatched after researching a bit more as seemed to good to be true but eBay did nothing to stop transaction. Watch turned up and yes was a fake rep...

Poor service

Does anybody else think support from ebay is poor.?have been sold a fake watch casio g shock doesn't even work properly. But ebay won't step in for a week even though not uk seller as stated and watch reported as fake. I give eBay so much money in fe...

I love watches and decided to see if I can make them a part of what I sell on Ebay.

My usual approach to sell is learning as much as I can to be informed when I sell a watch, knowing how to do simple fixes such as changing batteries and straps. for the more modern type of watch, and buying older watches, mechanical that work. I have...

Watch info help, PLEASE

I have this HEAVY watch and haven't found out much about the brand. I am a novice with watches. I have been scouring the internet for information and find the movement but not much else. The face is marked LA MONTRE (which translated literally means ...

IMG_2231.JPG IMG_2233.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jewelry or watches? Is time to separate these two categories on ebay into two seling categories?

Recently, I sold one doxa watch, but, due to new paypal policy update, this payment was placed on hold.Reason: High risk transaction Reading paypal update policy I see that under: Prohibited ActivitiesActivities Requiring Approval Airlines and schedu...