eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Art made from watch parts

Not sure if this is the right category,but here goes anyway.this is a 5x7 recessed picture frame.It is a picture of a Rolls Royce silver ghost made from small watch parts.The artist is L. Kerch,signed on both the front side and back label.The label,yellow in color,with brown lettering,"Guaranteed genuine original h orological collage by l. kerch."Worldwide copyright 1970 handmade in England" is stamped on the back below the label.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
Cute.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
I bought my husband a "Winston Churchill", made by the same artist...I paid about $35, discovered that it might be worth about $9.99, lol.
He is a Churchill fan, though, so it is part of his collection of "stuff"...
k
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
That is, Kersh, though.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
Thanks for the response.Sorry about my slow response .CORRECTION! This is Kersh.Sorry about my misspelling.we paid 5 bucks at a church bazaar.Don't want to sell it,just curious about the artist.Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Art made from watch parts

in reply to davshaf
There is a "Rolls Royce Owner's Club". They have a web site and a museum. They may be interested or you could donate it. I have the same type art work made of watch pieces of a Rolls Royce 1907 signed by D. Eddington of London. I may donate mine to the musuem.
Please use plain text.
jbaninpcola
Community Member

Re: Art made from watch parts

in reply to davshaf
There is a "Rolls Royce Owner's Club". They have a web site and a museum. They may be interested or you could donate it. I have the same type art work made of watch pieces of a Rolls Royce 1907 signed by D. Eddington of London. I may donate mine to the musuem.

Absolutely, if there were ever a group that I feel is in most need of a donation, it would have to be the RR Owners Club.

Looking for any opportunity to brighten their otherwise dismal days.
Please use plain text.