Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wooden, full size, hand made cowboy hat and Amish hat

Hello. I don't know where to post this, so I'm asking here - I came into possession of a couple of handmade wooden full-size cowboy hats (one looks more like an Amish hat) recently and am trying to find more information about them.One has S. Thomas #...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Police Badges etc…

Is it illegal to sell real police badges that I was looking to buy recently at an online auction? I didn’t bid on them because when I looked for similar items on the platform, I didn’t see very many for sale. The ones I did see had the word “Obsolete...

"EBAY.COM'. ... "MONEYBACK GUARANTEE"

,,iHAVE A 1/4MILE BETWEEN, PORCH AND BOX, YET EBAY,AND POST OFFICE, EXPECT ME 2BELIEVE A 3.75INCH ITEM, THAT WAS OF COURSE,PLACED INTO A TINY PACKAGE, WAS,"DELIVERED 2MY PORCH," FUNNY NOTHING ON OUR SECURITY CAMERAS, NOTHING LEFT 2BELIEVE, THAT THEE ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pewter Marking?

 Hi going through my parents estate I found a piece of pewter with a marking on the back that I am unable to identify can somebody help?

image.jpg

Marking on pewter

 Hi going through my parents estate I found a piece of pewter with marking on the back that I am unable to identify can somebody help?

image.jpg

Cancelled listing

Hello! I'm wondering if ebay ever reverses decisions on listings? I made a mistake by using unfortunate wording on a pocket knife listing as I was unfamiliar with knife policy. So, now my vintage tiny little fob pocket knife has been pulled...they ha...

repairing Tiny Tears cardboard case

not sure if posting in best location- please LMK if someone else I should post (looked for paper ephemera but couldn't find that category/location)I have an 1950's Tiny Tears doll in her original suitcase. The suitcase could use a little repair / re-...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oriental bowl

Hi everyone, This bowl was in an auction lot I bought. I hope someone can tell me if it's Chinese or Japanese or ?? Any information about the mark would be appreciated. TIA

DSC05738.JPG DSC05736.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors