Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost packages

I have six different packages, all with tracking numbers, that have gone to the same address.. None have arrived. They were shipped on different days as well. I reported to USPS and they have since closed the case. They can't find them. The total is ...

Black Americana Porcelain from Germany

Hello Everyone, I have an interesting porcelain vase that I think would be termed 'Black Americana' though it is stamped Germany at the bottom. I cannot make out what may be a faded manufacturers name or signature but there is a clearly readable nume...

Black Americana Groom Vase 02.jpg Black Americana Groom Vase 05.jpg Black Americana Groom Vase 13.jpg

Need help

@@Hi i bought this Louis Vuitton bag previous owner told me its vintage bag that was part of a suitcase he promised its authentic but I'm doubting its real it doesn't have a sale date inside of the bag I would like to know if anybody could give there...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question about Byers Choice Colonial Caroler

Hello! I'm afraid I know nothing about these Byers Choice Carolers. Someone gave this to me, and before I list it to sell. This caroler doesn't have legs. I'm wondering does anyone know if these Carolers are suppose to have legs? There are two wires ...

image1 (2).jpeg image2 (1).jpeg image3 (3).jpeg

Resolved! THE TREASARIAN OF OUTER SPACE money, am I rich?

Greetings earthlings, I recently found some of the currency pictured. Do you know anything about it, like what show or character it is associated with? It looks like something from my childhood, 1950s. The size is dollar bill or similar. I have 500, ...

MVC-016S.JPG MVC-018S.JPG MVC-017S.JPG

Sale tax fees

Why is eBay charging sellers a 12.55%Fee on the sales tax they add to the sale? As a seller I don't add or collect a sales tax so why should I paid a fee on the sales tax .

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Prototype for 1961 Golden Press Ty Cobb card #25?

Hi!I have come across the attached card of Ty Cobb and wonder if you could give any info on it. It is clear to me at least that it is the prototype of the 1961 Golden Press card #25. Unlike the Golden Press card, it has no color and it is not perfora...

IMG_20220114_0001.jpg IMG_20220114_0002.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

1955 original Penn no 26 wood rod and green reel

I have a 1955 Penn monofil #26 reel with green sides and handle with original carved wood rod with metal eyelets. It was my late ex father in laws. I was just wondering what is was worth. It has the numbers 4-49 and 10-60 on the reel. Any help or inf...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors