Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

painting a piece of vintage furniture

Hi everyone, Well I have a wooden magazine rack that is marked Authentic Furniture Industries El Segundo, Ca. I understand it is a collectible brand. My problem is that the finish is terrible, peeling water spots, etc. Iplanned on painting it with ch...

Seward Christmas Toy Box (help find)

 Has anyone seen one of these before? It belonged to my mom and my siblings and I adore it- I would love to track down one or two more so all of us may have one but I can not find it online anywhere!

A4452DF4-9C99-4DCF-8CCB-CA61422FBAF1.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with Vase ID - Bronze?

I got this vase at a local thrift shop and cannot find anything to match it online. There are some Japanese or Chinese symbols on the bottom. It is metal with the two handles that are some sort of animal (not sure what animal). The metal is dark redd...

image.jpg 2A48EF42-2CDA-4B1E-93F2-5B001CA095B5.jpeg ACAB2685-2588-4277-8EB7-8F2005DF59E4.jpeg 44AA3ABE-3EAB-48BD-AE0E-E9B0F337037C.jpeg

Japanese horse art

Hi all,I picked up this coaster set with lovely horse etchings on it backand need help identifying the artist. The art is very familiar to me, but I can't remember the artist's name. TIA

DSC08105.JPG DSC08106.JPG DSC08107.JPG

Vintage? Antique?

Can anyone tell me if this set has value? I'm being forced to put a price on them by probate court. They're from germany and do have tags on them and I assume of when they were made which is 1977. My mother in law brought them to the states when movi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors