Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help ID Swiss made "Hydepark" knife

Not sure what the knife was made for. Fixed blade. Embossed "HYDEPARK" with a logo. "Fab Suisse" and "Swiss Made" in small letters. The blade itself measures only 1 1/2". (almost resembles a fleam). Thanks in advance. Any info appreciated.

IMG_6325[1].jpg

What is considered a "lot" ?

I recently purchased what I THOUGHT was a family of 4 dog figurines. The listing said, Family of Dogs, Lot of 4. Today, only 1 figurine arrived. Nowhere in the listing did it ask which of the figurines I wanted (they were all different), nor specifie...

Japan Tin Wind Up Cary The Crow Hopping Toy

Hello,I have a Hopping Cary the Crow windup toy.This one has a plastic key and not metal.Only writing on this is Made in Japan.I have the original box.I'm wondering if this is a reproduction.If someone could share any informationon this, I would grea...

Cary the Crow.png

Any Solingen Germany Knife experts

Looking for info on this knife - got from an estate sale maker ? I know that Solingen is a knife making area in Germany but since it’s stamped just Solingen Germany that means it was made by the Solingen Company - correct? age - bring all metal I bel...

Lack of Bids

Where are all the sales and bids especially at the Christmas season?? I have none and with 100 items listed at very reasonable prices. It is very strange and I wonder if the community has this issues and why?? I can’t afford to promote all my items, ...

Need help with ID on maker mark

Hey collectibles community out there. I've got a lovely porcelain covered chamber pot with two side matching pieces. I'm trying to identify this maker mark and I'm having difficulty. Anyone out there happen to know for sure whose maker mark this is? ...

369311956_10224286406687791_3951410431603073377_n.jpg 369355186_10224286405887771_1324585276740070722_n (1).jpg

Resolved! OLD TOOL MARK COMPASS

UNUSUAL MARK, LOOKS LIKE A FISTED HAND HOLDING A TOOL, CIRCULAR STAMP, "TOOLS" IS BELOW FIST. Thanks for any help.

img982XS.jpg img981.jpg img979M.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old tractor wrench?

Is anyone familiar with that faint mark? It looks like an M & C superimposed on each other followed by Po. Thanks for any help.

wrench.jpg img975'.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with pin identification

I have these two gold tone pins in the shape of oak leaves and acorns. The appear to have a little shield with old German gothic letters that appear to be O.W.H. (or possibly O.W.K.). Haven't been able to find anything about them, could they be milit...

20201122_170452.jpg 20201122_170501.jpg 20201122_170508.jpg 20201122_170518.jpg

Start a sellers Group In So Cal

How do I setup a Sellers group for like minded sellers in Southern Ca. I want to do it by somr type of video conference? Can someone help me with this? Much appreciated. I have nor heard of one close to me in West Covina, Ca.? Thank you

What can i do about this refund buyer

Hello. lady wants return started the ruturn process. I couldnt do the regular way i mailed a US Postal Money order certified then gave details and photo of transaction. Has not responded, and ebay will pay her bydefault. how do i stop the default ?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors