cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vintage Clothing & Accessories
Start a Discussion
Vintage 70s T-Shirt
Vintage 70s T-Shirt
Does anyone know what the image on this 1974 t-shirt is from? Feel like I have seen it before. Thanks!
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by namtrag1
Need help to id dress style...
Need help to id dress style...
I have no idea how to describe the style of this dress. I believe it is 1920s-30s but thats it. There are two odd attatchments under the skirt on the ...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by debora_34_
Clueless about clothing... where to start?
Clueless about clothing... where to start?
[Note: I'm putting some photos at the bottom of this post for those that want to see them]We had to move my dad into a nursing home in late 2012 due t...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by whitehallvintage
Is This Vintage Coach Bag Authentic?
Is This Vintage Coach Bag Authentic?
Hello everyone, Can you tell me if this vintage Coach bag is authentic? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Vintage-Coach-Bucket-bag-/182427404336?_trks...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by albertabrightalberta
Back after years, a little confused, and REALLY sad!
Back after years, a little confused, and REALLY sad!
Hello everyone!!!! I stopped selling vintage here some years ago around the time of the first mass migration, mine due to a really nasty divorce. I ha...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by westhollywoodboutique
cleaning/storing vintage wool lettermans sweater
cleaning/storing vintage wool lettermans sweater
My mother just passed and I brought back her letterman’s sweater (class of '51!) I want to clean it and store it but don't know how. It looks like it’...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by wearitsatvintage
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton handbag but would like to know if it is authentic first...
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton handbag but would like to know if it is authentic first...
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton Black Vernis Alma handbag but would like to know if it is authentic first... Thank you for any help... Will...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by bloomsburygroup
Anyone here remember the Nothing Blouse from the 60's?
Anyone here remember the Nothing Blouse from the 60's?
The Nothing Blouse (usually plain white) had a round collarless neck, long straight sleeves, and either a zipper or buttons up the back. Very plain. B...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by barbilou
Antique Baby Gowns - Date
Antique Baby Gowns - Date
Looking for information or someone to be able to date the lot of baby gowns that I have. Thanks!
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by misswinkerman
Jeans Flare Crochet Boom Boom by Michelucci
Jeans Flare Crochet Boom Boom by Michelucci
 Any idea on age?can't find any like this. 
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by sassy062011
Is this renaud pellegrino handbag authentic?
Is this renaud pellegrino handbag authentic?
I have searched everywhere to see if this handbag is authentic. It appears to me that it is. The label looks good when I compare it to other Renaud Pe...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by elefantstrunk
Question about an old corset...
Question about an old corset...
I'm thinking this corset might be from the 1920's, but not really sure. There are no markings, but you can tell it's very old due to the discoloration...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by jasminetheflower1
Chinese...Japanese...Korean Dragon Robe?
Chinese...Japanese...Korean Dragon Robe?
Hi there - This robe was found in a lot of WWII memorabilia, but I am wondering if it is any older than that. Also wondering where in Asia it originat...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by lifelikechild
Ilgwu international ladies garment worker union dresd
Ilgwu international ladies garment worker union dresd
ANY help with this lovely dress I recently found?
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by briankir-8
Can I use a PM padded env. for an Express FLat Rate package?
Can I use a PM padded env. for an Express FLat Rate package?
I don't have time to go to the post office but I need to send an Express Flat Rate package. Can I use a Priority Mail Padded Envelope instead? Thanks
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by cocosbigcloset
Vintage Paganne dress Era?
Vintage Paganne dress Era?
Does anyone know if this Paganne dress is 60s or 70s and approx value? Nylon zipper, and only label present is designer label in neckline. Thanks for ...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by girlgal6
Wow isn't it just pathetic!!
Wow isn't it just pathetic!!
How Ebay has killed the lovely, lively vintage clothing board that once was. RIP.
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by whitehallvintage
Are There Any Vintage Irish Clothing Experts Here?
Are There Any Vintage Irish Clothing Experts Here?
Hi. I just purchased a vintage three piece suit by Vonnie Reynolds Bunratty Cottage Ireland. I would say 70s on the suit. It has a cape that took me o...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by debora_34_
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first ... Thank you for any help ... WillLouis Vuitton 1 Lou...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by tkeeper
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton Black Vernis Alma handbag but would like to know if it is authentic first... Thank you for any help... Will...
I am wanting to sell this Louis Vuitton Fleur De Jais Speedy handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first... Thank you for any help... Will...
Please help authenticating this vintage Gucci handbag
Please help authenticating this vintage Gucci handbag
I'd apprecate any help in authenticating this vintage Gucci Accessory Collection handbag. I'd like to put it up for sale but just can't be sure if it'...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by capt-defiant
Lomonoff Furs (company). Fur experts: Anyone know?
Lomonoff Furs (company). Fur experts: Anyone know?
I have a leather coat my mother bought prob 30 years ago in the Garment District in NYC. I'm sure it was in some little store. I can't find any info a...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by bree60
Vintage Levi's Tag ID Help. Authentic?
Vintage Levi's Tag ID Help. Authentic?
Does anyone recognize this Levi's label? Is it authentic and date? Much appreciated
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by fab50cafe
is this coat from the 60s or earlier
is this coat from the 60s or earlier
Hello everyone!I found this little treasure but it has no labelcan anyone tell me from what decade this is from. I think the 60s. And possibly the Mak...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by fab50cafe
Age of these Jordache jeans?
Age of these Jordache jeans?
I posted this on the clothing board as well, but thought I might get a little more input here. Looking for the age of these jeans.
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by jrf082064
Slightly OT: New "Building a Better Community" thread
Slightly OT: New "Building a Better Community" thread
On the off chance that another lonely ghost comes wandering through this area, here's a direct link to the 30-pages-and-counting "Building a Better On...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by mistyislesdesigns
I am wanting to sell this Prada handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first
I am wanting to sell this Prada handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first
I am wanting to sell this Prada handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first ... Thank you in advance. Will Again, Thank you for your help ...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by frenchys1
I am wanting to sell this Prada handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first...
I am wanting to sell this Prada handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first...
I am wanting to sell this Prada handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first ... Thank you in advance. Will Again, Thank you for your help ...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by pingpong517
I am wanting to sell this Chanel handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first
I am wanting to sell this Chanel handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first
I am wanting to sell this Chanel handbag but would like to know if it is Authentic first ... Thank you in advance. Will Again, Thank you for your help...
in Vintage Clothing & Accessories | Updated by misfitfun
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count