Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fong Leng 90s bomber jacket?

Hello,I would like to ask your opinion about the vintage Fong Leng bomber or jacket or skiing jacket? Don't know how to actually call it. It's from the 1985-1995 period. It was never worn, has not been used and the condition is perfect.The designer i...

Any info on this leather jacket? 80s or 90s?

Thanks in advance for the help! I can’t find anything online about this style or brand. I know it’s a bolero jacket with grommets, real leather, and super soft. I think the pink paisley lining just adds to it. anyway, does anyone know when it’s from ...

Vintage wedding dress with headpiece/long veil, looking for info please

This dress had been packed away with the headpiece/veil that is shown in the following photos. I am assuming they go together and that this is a wedding dress, I am also assuming it is handmade as I do not see any tags on it. I am wondering what deca...

IMG_8182.jpg IMG_8183.jpg IMG_8184.jpg IMG_8185.jpg

Price for Vintage 70's Ron Chereskin women's shirt?

I need help pricing a women's 70's vintage Ron Chereskin shirt. It was designed by Chereskin for the brand Malbe with a Sak's label. I can not find any women's tops for reference, only some scarves. I never sell vintage, so I am way out of my league ...

DSCN5194.JPG DSCN5200.JPG DSCN5205.JPG DSCN5214.JPG
Labels