Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Dress- Bill Tice

Hi! I know nothing about vintage clothing, but I recently saw this dress in a Goodwill and thought it was interesting so I bought it. After googling it later, I learned that Bill Tice was a fairly well known designer back in the day. Most of what I f...

C772CE15-56BD-4B08-B1DA-AA6AA07160DD.jpeg

Trying to close out my store and liquidate all my inventory so I can relocate

Hey everyone, I've been an E-BAY seller for a little over a year. Most of what I sell is NEW Mens clothing, shoes, and some Womans clothing but 95% Men's. I bought a bulk amount last year which has been selling but I have a full-time job and need to ...

Resolved! Information about this DOONEY & BOURKE satchel / hope I'm in the right place :)

I cannot seem to find any information about this DOONEY & BOURKE shoulder / crossbody domed satchel.There is a number under the DOONE & BOURKE tag inside / J9052184. Measures about 10" height by 6.5" Width. THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION in he...

Attachment-2 - 2022-06-09T100347.567.jpeg Attachment-3 - 2022-06-09T100411.517.jpeg Attachment-1 - 2022-06-09T100323.183.jpeg Attachment-4 - 2022-06-09T100444.929.jpeg

Polo by Ralph Lauren label real?

Hey everyone! I just needed a little help with this label. I found two similar shirts in different color ways with the same labels. It definitely looks late 70s/80s to me but I can’t find anything similar online and the only thing with similar tags w...

Ralph Loren womens dress and casual shoes

looking for information about Ralph Lauren womens dress and casual shoes before listing does anyone know paticulars on the numbers on inside of shoe? not the size. I would like to know if there is a way to figure where and when they were made thanks ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels