Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Scarf

Hi. I found this scarf the other day and was wondering if anyone ever heard of Eden Roc. I know there are resorts called Eden Roc. This is a silk scarf from France with the hand rolled hems facing the right side or vibrant side of the fabric. There i...

033.JPG 034.JPG 039.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know what bag this is?

Hey everyone,So I want to sell this vintage FOssil bag that I found. I know that it was made in the early 00's but I can not find the item name or RN #.Would anyone happen to know what th ename of this bag is? All answers will be greatly appreciated!...

Resolved! Need some information about Holt Renfrew fur hat

Hello, I have a Holt Renfrew fur hat and I'm trying to find some info about it. I know it's real fur but would like to know what type (mink?) and what decade it was made. Also, it is pretty small (18-19 inches around) so would it be a child's? I can'...

Need help with this Levi's tag Please

Hello , I purchased this Levi's Shirt from a thrift shop in my local town. I am trying to date this shirt. I have looked all over and can't seem to find exact label anywhere It is a Pearl snap plaid shirt. It may possibly be ladies. Does anyone know ...

Is this an authentic logo for a vintage Dunhill tie?

This seems to be a high-quality, thick, woven silk tie but it doesn't have the traditional 'dunhill' with elongated letters logo anywhere. The tag in the narrow end says it was made in England. I could add more photos if that would be helpful. Thank ...

Half moon clutch

Hello I need some help identifying a brand on this bag, inside has no markings but the bag is very well made. To much detail to be a cheap brand. Please help ❤

Help identifying hat style and age please

Help would be appreciated in identifying style and approximate year of these two women's hats. They came with lot of mostly 30s-40s hats. Both have open tops with side felt only The one with heavy netting has a New York Creations label. The other one...

Anyone Know What This Vintage Rockabilly/Cowboy Neckwear is Called?

Hello! From the Estate of an old pro cowboy, in a box along with some skinny ties and a few bow ties. Anyone know what these are called? There is a sharp hook on each end. There are at least 20 in varying colors and fabrics. I'm stumped. Any help gre...

Need Help w/Id for Vintage Italian Handbag Designer Logo

hi everyone. i found this piece yesterday at the goodwill as-is. it was an extremely slow day, and this was pretty much the most interesting thing i saw there, so i ponied up with $1.31 and made the purchase. i've never seen this logo before. i'm ass...

purse_ful.jpg purse_italy.jpg purse_logo.jpg

Resolved! Can anyone ID this cute Copper & Lucite purse? Label is missing

This cute barrel-style purse measures 6-1/4" across and 4" in diameter across the round sides. It is made of hammered copper with a red lucite lining. There was a label inside, but it's missing. Can anyone ID this? I couldn't find anything like it an...

Labels