Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fishy business??

i recently baught some items on ebay and i am not seeing some purchases, but it is reflected in my account that the money was paid over and i cant even text ebay to let them help me track my purchase. ....could someone help me please?

Looking for a wedding gown!

Hello everyone! I am looking for a plus size (size 24-30) wedding gown that is considered "vintage" that would be from the mid-1990s to early 2000s... preferably with long sleeves and a long train. Does anyone have one willing to sell? It's hard to f...

Please help date this Vintage Saks Fifth Avenue Women’s Velvet skirt suit w gold trim

Hello Vintage Gurus,Can anyone give me information about this velvet skirt suit from Saks Fifth Avenue? The tag may date this to the 1950's??? It is beautiful velvet, fully lined, high waist, a-line skirt and lovely gold rope braid trim. Any info abo...

IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0281.JPG IMG_0284.JPG IMG_0286.JPG

Resolved! Need help IDing Fur Coat

Hi there - I need some help with this coat - I'm not too sure what the fur type is, it's soft and very shiny. Coat is approximately late 40's, early 50's - has beautiful notched shoulders but is sadly falling apart.Thanks!

Vintage Japanese Kimono...Need Help

Hi. I'm completely in the dark here. Can anyone tell me what I've got and how old it is? I'm pretty sure it's Japanese. I know it's silk. Is it painted? It's hard to tell...the design is not raised but I have seen "painted" garments where the paint i...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Park Storyk sweater questions

Hi, found this beautiful 50/60's era sweater and have a few questions.... Is this more 50's than 60's?Is there a better decriptive phrase besides lace overlay? The overlay is scratchy of course, but the underside is oh so soft! Appreciate any info yo...

034.JPG 036.JPG 038.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rags or Riches?

Greetings, I found two very old women's swimsuits among my grandmother's effects. Both swimsuits are identical. Unfortunately, both have a significant number of moth holes (I'm assuming they're moth holes). Even though they look identical, including ...

Swimsuit.jpg SwimLogo.jpg SwimHoles.jpg

Real or fake Gucci scarf?

Hi there,I just won an auction for a Gucci scarf. I saw this seller posted like 10 Gucci scarves on eBay ( all the same style, different colours). How can I know if it's real or fake ( after I get it, in case I will)? The add states it is 100% Authen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Playboy Jacket

Hello, I have a green shiny looking playboy jacket and want to find out some information about it. This jacket has the tag still on it. The tag is an american flag with the bunny head and says "the american dream shared with you" it also says playboy...

Labels