Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

any info on this hat/cap? Military?

any info on this hat cap? it's got everything going on with it. Visor, ear flaps, pockets in lining to hold the earflaps. Marked with 3 crowns, and some writing I can't make out. Curly fur? Foldable. Military? thanks

IMG_6426.JPG IMG_6427.JPG IMG_6428.JPG IMG_6429.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marvelous & UNIQUE vintage beaded pouch purse with flowers

Hello Fellow Purse Lovers, I picked this up earlier at an estate sale. It is so very unique and interesting. Can any of you tell me ANYTHING about it? Basically its' age and do you think this is bakelite, plastic, acrylic? The flowers appear to be ma...

Scarf Signature Identification

Hi would anyone please help me to identify the signature on this will scarf? It appears vintage had a label which states it's handrolled 100% silk and made in Italy. The pattern is a street scene. Many thanks in advance for your help.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

need a "reverse size chart"

I sell lots of t-shirts and other vintage clothing.I need a table that tells me what the dimensions of the clothing item must be to fit a person who wears a particular size.ex. what should the chest measurement be for a men's t-shirt size L?ex. what ...

Vintage Louis Vuitton Authentication

Hello everyone, I have sold several LV handbags on eBay, and I know they are authentic. I found this rare bag, and although I think it is authentic, I have never seen one like this before and I am not 100%. It also only has one metal loop for a strap...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Brown Stain on 70's resortware dress: complicated fiber content - any hope?

Hi folks,I've got a beautiful skirt and top decorated with shells that I got from my godmother. I always thought it was in good shape, but as I got ready to photograph it today, I saw these brownish orangish stains. I can't believe I never saw them b...

Skirt Made in Paris - label was partially cut out

I have been trying to find out who the designer is for this beautiful wool skirt. The label was partially cut out - but it is made in paris and the other tag reads Rue FG Dutemple. The inside tag reads:A Norma Delle LeggeN. 833 Del 26.11.1973When I g...

IMG_7102.JPG IMG_7108.JPG IMG_7110.JPG

20s-30s dresses authentication

Hi! I have two dresses that I suspect are from the 1920-1930s but not 100% sure and just wanted to check with you guys and see if anyone could help. The first one I bought off ebay and the seller was honest -she told me she was told it's from the 20 ...

IMG_20190918_222553.jpg IMG_20190918_222600.jpg IMG_20190918_222617.jpg IMG_20190918_222654.jpg
Labels