cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Scarf

Hi. I found this scarf the other day and was wondering if anyone ever heard of Eden Roc. I know there are resorts called Eden Roc. This is a silk scarf from France with the hand rolled hems facing the right side or vibrant side of the fabric. There is no signature. Wish it was an Hermes......I've done research but can't find anything on it. Thanks so much for any help you can give.033.JPG034.JPG039.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Vintage Scarf

So interesting because I just found a EDEN ROC demitasse thrift shopping the other day.   Think mine is from the one in Antibes but can find no comparable.  Not a clue about yours but certainly has the quality one would expect to be associated with a luxury resort property.

Debora

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Vintage Scarf

So interesting because I just found a EDEN ROC demitasse thrift shopping the other day.   Think mine is from the one in Antibes but can find no comparable.  Not a clue about yours but certainly has the quality one would expect to be associated with a luxury resort property.  (Given the amphora, I would think yours from the EDEN ROC in Antibes.)

Debora

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Vintage Scarf

Thanks Debora. I think you're right. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Vintage Scarf

"You're right."  My favorite words in the English language.   

Debora

Message 5 of 5
latest reply