cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trading Cards
Start a Discussion
Stargate Trading Card Game
Stargate Trading Card Game
I am looking to connect with other former, current and futureStargate Trading Card Game (TCG) players. I created a group Stargate TCG Players and woul...
in Trading Cards | Updated by peacedreamer
Magic the gathering cards
Magic the gathering cards
I have thousands of pristine magic the gathering cards I'm thinking about selling. I don't know much about them so should I try to sell them in bulk o...
in Trading Cards | Updated by leoralt69
Refund?
Refund?
So I've sold a couple cards to a buyer. There was 2 auctions that he won and I sent both (time frame between them was like 3 or 4 days) now the first ...
in Trading Cards | Updated by guywhowantsmoney15
Is this a fake card?
Is this a fake card?
I just purchased a Pokemon Card Rare Holographic Latias Gold Star . I noticed it has two stars in the bottom right corner. One of the stars appears to...
in Trading Cards | Updated by hogan4174
What is the difference between a collector card and a trading card? (if any)
What is the difference between a collector card and a trading card? (if any)
Hi, We're currently trying to understand the world of trading cards and came across these product types: Sports Trading CardsNon-Sport Trading CardsTr...
in Trading Cards | Updated by ben_classification
Magic the Gathering Cards
Magic the Gathering Cards
I'm looking at a collection of MtG cards in the town I live in, but I know VERY little about them. The seller has about 30-40k commons/uncommons....50...
in Trading Cards | Updated by alphastatusmtg
Unusual Barry Sanders card
Unusual Barry Sanders card
I have inherited over 4000 sports cards and am trying to do research on them and sell them on ebay.I've had good luck with most of them but can't find...
in Trading Cards | Updated by kendogva
How to list 3,000 baseball cards 1985 1986 1987
How to list 3,000 baseball cards 1985 1986 1987
Thank you for your help! I have well over 3,000 cards, puzzle piece cards and stickers. All from 1970 to 1987. From Fleer and Tops. Should I list them...
in Trading Cards | Updated by bubbaandfamily23-5
2 pokemon error card questions? one error that possibly has never been seen
2 pokemon error card questions? one error that possibly has never been seen
when going through one of my new lots of cards not from ebay i found 2 cards that were kind of interesting to me 1 eevee jungle set card 51/64 that ha...
in Trading Cards | Updated by hogan4174
Locating items in my search box..always comes up seller not t he item?
Locating items in my search box..always comes up seller not t he item?
How do I narrow down a search? It ALWAYS comes up as seller not the utem?
in Trading Cards | Updated by memercado60
Is there a group for TOYS?
Is there a group for TOYS?
Have some Lego sets I'd like to sell, but have some questions about them.
in Trading Cards | Updated by memercado60
I have 3, 1964 Outer Limit trading cards that I need help finding information on.
I have 3, 1964 Outer Limit trading cards that I need help finding information on.
I have 3 of the 1964 Outer Limits trading cards that are unusual. Cards #2 (The Radio-Active Man), 19 (The Sea Beast Strikes), and 31 (The Mind Steale...
in Trading Cards | Updated by jpjones14
Autograph authenticity
Autograph authenticity
I am purchasing a rookie Adrian Peterson card with a "hologram autograph". I was just wondering what a hologram autograph was... Does it mean it was s...
in Trading Cards | Updated by nick.franc0
How much does 200 Yu-Gi-Oh cards Weigh? ( For people who have sold Yu-Gi-Oh cards in the past)
How much does 200 Yu-Gi-Oh cards Weigh? ( For people who have sold Yu-Gi-Oh cards in the past)
I am new to Ebay and I have not bought a scale yet. Just wonder. How much it weighs. It has 180 commons, 15 rares, and 5 holo. Thank you
in Trading Cards | Updated by mg152
BASEBALL CARDS HELP ME WITH A VALVE OF A DEREK JETER CARD
BASEBALL CARDS HELP ME WITH A VALVE OF A DEREK JETER CARD
I HAVE A DEREK JETER 2010 REPRINT OF A 1995 FUTURE STARS CARD #199 W/ORIGONAL BACK. FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T FIND THIS CARD EVEN IN BECKETT PRICE GU...
in Trading Cards | Updated by fballguy
How to ship a single (inexpensive) card?
How to ship a single (inexpensive) card?
I have a ton of old trading cards that I'm going to sell as singles, but a lot of them are only worth $0.99 - I'm curious how others would ship these ...
in Trading Cards | Updated by karmy2005
Selling football cards
Selling football cards
Hello I have listed over 10 football cards and i'm going to expand with it later once i see some sells with them because i got over 500 cards that i c...
in Trading Cards | Updated by cardsforauction
Are these Pokemon cards junk? They don't look like any I can find on ebay
Are these Pokemon cards junk? They don't look like any I can find on ebay
I know nothing about these, found them in a box of stuff from yard sales, should I throw them away or list them?
in Trading Cards | Updated by jacobspromotions2012
Can anyone tell me what kind of cards these are? And how they should be listed?
Can anyone tell me what kind of cards these are? And how they should be listed?
I don't know anything about trading cards but found these cards in a lot of stuff. The are Japanese so I can't read them. The all have Bandai 1992 on ...
in Trading Cards | Updated by captkirk42
2009 panani Adrenalyn xl basketball complete set
2009 panani Adrenalyn xl basketball complete set
Has anyone seen this complete set of 400 cards (including subsets)? I have been looking for it online but haven't been able to find it. Anti idea what...
in Trading Cards | Updated by birdanski
need some opinions please....NO returns for trading cards ?
need some opinions please....NO returns for trading cards ?
hello.... I have many old trading cards from various sports.... I am hesitant to sell them on ebay though because.... I had a friend who sold trading ...
in Trading Cards | Updated by oldladywhitecrafts
Appropriate age to list for Magic the Gathering Cards?
Appropriate age to list for Magic the Gathering Cards?
I sell mostly Yu-Gi-Oh cards so I know very well how to list those, however some of the neighborhood boys have asked me to sell some of their cards so...
in Trading Cards | Updated by survival_rangers
Hi i have a 2002 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols Gold Refractor Card #160
Hi i have a 2002 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols Gold Refractor Card #160
Hi i have a 2002 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols Gold Refractor Card #160 wondering if anyone Knows a value on this card i can not seem to find any informa...
in Trading Cards | Updated by gamegalore616
Help! cant find anywhere! zach randolph 6" 4" card scratch & win card 3 of 3 blazers
Help! cant find anywhere! zach randolph 6" 4" card scratch & win card 3 of 3 blazers
in Trading Cards | Updated by forgotmename
I would appreciate some suggestions for shipping postcards
I would appreciate some suggestions for shipping postcards
We liquidate estates and decided to rarer postcards on ebay. My question is how do you ship them individually and print out ebay labels so the buyer g...
in Trading Cards | Updated by musljckstud
NSB Non-Sport Card Bible, anyone know where I can acquire one?
NSB Non-Sport Card Bible, anyone know where I can acquire one?
I am hoping someone has one for sale or knows where I can get one, thank you!
in Trading Cards | Updated by klhallatwood
Just checking in here... and MY! How things have changed...
Just checking in here... and MY! How things have changed...
Was an old regular at the TC chat... until they disposed of those. Changed careers about a year ago which pretty much gives me the winter months off.....
in Trading Cards | Updated by jimnfl
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!