Community Member
I need Ebay Resolution Center phone number

?????????????????

Other Answers: 9
loriprescott
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?&query=1646 the number will be listed under contact us and they will give you a pin #

866-540-3229

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

Need an resolution to an open case has been open for over 6 weeks was appealed to ebay for final decision, persons refund check nsf x2,  have had no return response from ebay, so would like to speak with a representative... any suggestions?? there is no listing for this situation under there contact us site of course!!!

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5
Hi does any one know how to refund when the money is being held paypal after a case has been opened? I am giving the buyer half money back? Thanks
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

Im getting the opinion that the resolution center is "above the law" as they can make any decision they want, and may remove the money from your account without any question or appeal. they can not be contacted.

I see a class action suite in the wind for EBAY coming...

this time I think they will loose... as there are many cases that the seller can prove in court their case.

divwido
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

Go to customer support and enter your problem.  Follow the steps until you either get a telephone number or an answer to your problem.

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

Frequently Asked Question #3: What is eBay's phone number?

Frequently Given Answer #3: Click on eBay's Customer Support link to find a phone number and required PIN.

However, you would probably get a faster answer to your question if you asked it here.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

There are many seasoned Ebayers here in the AC (Answer Center)...

You'd probably get a faster, more informational answer, right here, within minutes.....Try asking your fellow savvy members here.

glenda
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

Hi,

They don't make that phone number available to the public.  You'd need to go through Customer Support > Contact eBay and then the rest of the menu, as you need to obtain a PIN number as well.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kytalker5

I have contacted the resolution center to open my case on Sept. 4, 2013.   On Sept. 5 I received an e-mail saying a final decison 

was made and the case was closed.  Your comments were that Idid not pay for the item before the case was opened.  That is not

correct.  I have provided information that the seller agreed to accept $500 and I sent the $500 through paypal.   We had trouble getting that accomplished for some reason.  You can look back at the seller file and see the details.   

I called again to let you know that your finding was incorrect.   I waited on the phone over 30 minutes before I got someone who 

had difficulty speaking.  She finally called me back on another day and told me to hold on, she was transferring me to the resolution 

center to speak to someone who could give me more information.    She did transfer me and I got the same tehttps://estatements.trustmark.com/prod/resource/E-Stmt_2625_09-17-2013.pdf?pid=088f99e2-1095-44b0-81...lephone message 

that I had gotten earlier when I first called, as if I were beginning a new complaint.    I was on hold more time than I had and got

very frustrated to have to start all over again.  I am disappointed in the way this whole case has been handled.  Please have someone call me soon at 601 427 5124 and may it please be the person to whom I need to talk and not again to be transferred

and put on hold for too long.   I would surely appreciate any  immediate help someone there could and would give me,    Many]

thanks, Sylvia Tullos