eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
How do I find people to sell my stuff for me?

I have a bunch of stuff I want to sell, but don't have the time to take care of it on my own. Plus, I don't feel confident doing it. Are there people that can sell my stuff for me?

Other Answers: 8
centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jsrohlwing9915

The Trading Assistant program has fallen on really hard times lately due to the low revenues involved and many of the TA's getting booted out for violations of their terms of service.

It is so easy to sell yourself, why not just list your items and keep all the payments for yourself instead of giving a big chunk to the assistant?

sunnysouth1
Community Member
Answered

I didn't know the Trading Assistant's Program was having any problems. I'm also a Trading Assistant and I'm doing very well, actually turning away business.

jsrohlwing9915,

If you decide to hire a TA make sure you check them out, and be sure you have a signed contract with an inventory sheet. Don't just hand over your items. Good luck!

Sunny

Guilt: the gift that keeps on giving.
Erma Bombeck

Community Member
Answered

I have dished and glassware that I would like to sell on ebay.  Is there someone near 33410 who does this?

Community Member
Answered

I have 250 Hallmark Christmas ornaments to sell. Will Ebay list, sell and ship them for me?

If so what do I need to do?

recyclit123
Community Member
Answered

Try this...:manindifferent:

http://www.ebaytradingassistant.com/findone

Good Luck.:manwink:

~♣~

The Second Amendment - America's "ORIGINAL" Homeland Security.!

"We have Allowed Our Nation to be Over-Taxed, Over-Regulated, and Over-Run by Bureaucrats. The Founders would be Ashamed of Us for what We are Putting Up with."

"When Government fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, there is Tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

dkastle
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]

It helps to know where your located.  I am in Eastern PA

Yes use www.ebay.com/ta there is a directory there but it may not be up to date.  They have nearly done away with their TA program at eBay they just keep the directory going.  I get sales leads from it sometimes.  A lot don't follow through but Ive had 2 calls in the last week from people with collectibles.  One actually came in.  The other we are a tentative meet date on Weds. 

If they are on that list they are supposed to be following guidelines that were in the TA Terms and Conditions agreement.  Most people are just independent people with their own terms and conditions that take in consignments.  Many out of their home.  I have a store that I also retail out of.  If I can be of any assistance I am just a phone call away.  See my Terms and Conditions as a reference.  I charge a base percent of 25% and the Final Value Fee (4-9%) is deducted also.  That's all explained on my website.  Just use me as an example if you like for what to look for in your area. 

Visit my website at

Dale

angelgirl327
Community Member
Answered

Try this website for iSold it stores - they sell items for you on ebay.   They have a location link on the website.  Maybe they will have a store near you. 

http://www.i-soldit.com/

RESPONDER's - be polite and not berating or condescending or sarcastic
don't correct the OP's spelling, etc. - that's not what we're here for
don't type in large fonts - just as bad as OP typing in caps
angelgirl327
Community Member
Answered

the two links provided don't go anywhere - unless I'm missing something.................

eBay Trading Assistant Program

As part of our ongoing commitment to being a partner to our sellers, we've made great strides in improving the selling experience on eBay over the past year, making it more cost-effective, convenient and even easier to sell on eBay. We have also closely evaluated our existing selling programs and have decided to retire our Trading Assistant Program. As new programs and initiatives are developed, eBay will make every effort to find compelling ways to engage with our sellers. Our strategy at eBay is simple: provide our customers the best possible selling and buying experience.

Please click here to learn how easy it is to sell your items yourself.

If you are already using the consignment services of an eBay seller, please continue to work directly with that seller. The retirement of the eBay Trading Assistant program does not impact any current seller's ability to buy or sell items on eBay.

RESPONDER's - be polite and not berating or condescending or sarcastic
don't correct the OP's spelling, etc. - that's not what we're here for
don't type in large fonts - just as bad as OP typing in caps