cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

false item description on wwe-figures

I recently sold some of my son's old WWE action figures to someone outside of ebay.  They are now selling them on ebay and listing the description as new, used for display purposes only.  This however is not true. They were used quite frequently and some are slightly damaged.  I know they were my son's figures because I can see some of the same damaged markings on them.  Tried to report her but I guess ebay doesn't care. So wwe fans be careful buying anything from wwe-figures. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Cliché time....
"benefit of the doubt"
and
"Caveat Emptor"
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@glutz14 wrote:

I recently sold some of my son's old WWE action figures to someone outside of ebay.  They are now selling them on ebay and listing the description as new, used for display purposes only.  This however is not true. They were used quite frequently and some are slightly damaged.  I know they were my son's figures because I can see some of the same damaged markings on them.  Tried to report her but I guess ebay doesn't care. So wwe fans be careful buying anything from wwe-figures. 

Since you sold them to that person, it's their responsibility to describe the action figures accurate condition. You may want to message her and let her know what you think. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply