cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black diamond???

just a quick question for those ebayers who are in the know. how do you tell a "black diamond" video tape from others. i have heard that some of the disney "black diamond" videos are a bit collectible. i have quite a few disney vhs tapes that i bought when my nieces used to come for sleep overs. (they are grown now)......just wondering....thank you in advance for any input. it seems that this is out of my league.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

black diamond???

saturday-morning-tv
Thrill-Seeker

Honestly, it's a hoax.

Do a google search before you get too involved.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

black diamond???

saturday-morning-tv
Thrill-Seeker

Honestly, it's a hoax.

Do a google search before you get too involved.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

black diamond???

I had a feeling that was the case.......THANK YOU!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

black diamond???

They are not rare at all....  You can got to Goodwill and find them for $0.49 cents......  I have boxes of them.  The price that the Black Diamond VHS appear to be selling for, is in fact a way for people who are up to no good and is a money Laundering system.....  I do not think eBay knows about it, and I am not sure they would do anything about it as well, since they get a percentage of the sale......

Message 4 of 4
latest reply