Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay's latelatest "fix"

I don't know why eBay has decided to revamp their hobby listings, but this may be the last straw. I can no longer shift through listings, to get to a particular scale (model railroads), so, I'm forced to go through the approximately 35,000 listings, ...

Resolved! Sellings

Dear sir/madamMy father is a good toymaker. He makes little toys just like cars, trucks buses with the use of wood and some metals.What do I want to know is thatthere is a demand for handmade toys among USA customers?

Help With Vintage Zorro Board Game

Hi, I found this vintage still sealed game. I was wondering if anyone had any info on it?I found one that looks similar on Ebay but without opening it I have no idea of what it is or it's worth?It has STAM on the box for a brand but no date.

IMG_8162.JPG IMG_8163.JPG IMG_8167.JPG

Doll Categories

What in Sam Hill have they done with the Doll Categories? It's a nightmare trying to navigate now! I hope and pray Ebay goes back to the way it was!

Catagories missing

Did anybody else notice that the toy and hobbies catagories are missing military, science fiction, and monsters from the line. If this is the new e bay set-up, I don't have time to look through thousands of listing to find items to buy.

Why roll out changes that don't work?

https://www.ebay.com/b/Model-Railroads-Trains/180250/bn_1642683You having decided to roll out a 'new' way for hobbyists to buy model trains and put out this page. The links to the gauges do not work and you have to go another menu and level down to s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

Hi, Here we are again and heaven forbid I got 1 sale today. None of my customers can find me under vsfay and my sales are all gone. Now I'm trying to list in two categories and see what happens. This is my income or I'll be signing up for welfare. Fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors