Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can anyone help me identify these slot car bodies?

I was just wondering if anyone out there can identify what these slot car bodies are. Are they Aurora slot cars? Also what models are they. I think the convertible is a Ford Mustang and the #6 Car is a Mercedes, but I am not sure of the others.Thanks...

IMG_0968 (2).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Markings on Teddy Bear's Paws...What Are They?

I have this weird plush teddy bear. It measures abt. 12" tall. It was made by Salco (of) Harlow (Essex) UK. I think this very old company has gone through various incarnations and is now insolvent. Anyway, what do you think the markings on the paws a...

IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0092.JPG IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0094.JPG

ORDER NUMBER 12-08038-54191

ORDER NUMBER12-08038-54191seller never shipped, no response after 3 messages.please cancel and refund.chares loveBland, VA 24315

Why, why, WHY???

I'm a model railroader and model in HO-scale. I used to be able to confine my saved searches to just HO-scale. After the latest format change I get anything between N-scale and G-scale thrown at me. REALLY??? If you make it more frustrating for selle...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Doll Category Problems

Has anyone else had problems with the new category changes in the doll section? My customers are complaining and NOT buying because of it unless they booked me in Favorites. I as a seller and buyer can't move around and end up having to type everythi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Reprinted sport cards not listed as such

Is there any recourse as a buyer if the seller failed to list a reprinted card without listing it as such on the description. I just won the bid for a topps through the years reprint card without realizing it was a reprint. Am I just SOOL? Appreciate...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

And now for something completely different from the usuall complaints & requests for identifications

Hi fellow toy and hobby enthusiasts, Some of you may already know about this. On Sunday night November 28th, at 9, E/8, C the History Channel is starting a new series The Toys That Built America. For those who have cable or stream this could be an in...

Resolved! my first auction

I did my first auction, and on about the 3rd and 4th day 2 bidders retracted their bids and my bids stopped coming in at that point. I recfeived a message from another bidder that she wanted to know if she won because she got a message from Ebay (the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors