Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay screwed up ALL model railway categories!!!!

Hello Support - well if these people look here, IDK.... Since today morning all model railway categories are not working anymore. I usually look for O scale railways, but in this category you can't find anything anymore. It's basically empty. Looks l...

Item Categories

This new listings thing is not good.For instance, when I look in model railroads, I want to look at a scale, which is seems to still work, but when I pick a subcategory, everything turns to crap. I turn on the, "Brass", and, instead of getting just t...

Need Help In Identifying a Pair of Breyer Horses

Hello, Need help in Identifying these Breyers. The first Breyer is a blonde horse with a white mane and tail and the second horse is dark brown with black mane and tail. When I purchased both horses, they came with the saddles, through my research I’...

Blond Horse Two.jpg Blond Horse Face One.jpg Blond Horse Saddle.jpg Breyer Blond Stamp.jpg

Resolved! Who is this Horsman doll? Anyone here know?

Who is this Horsman doll? I have never seen one like it. Perhaps it is a gnome or an elf? It is 11" tall, including the height of the hat. The head and hands are rubber. Face has painted features. Hair is kind of gray-looking and is just a fringe aro...

Trading cards

I don't know if this is the correct location to ask this but, are Panini Contenders basketball cards good? I'm thinking of buying a jumbo box of 2020-2021 panini contenders.

Resolved! Daphne & Velma

Sometime in the future, I may be looking into buying a Daphne Blake Funko Pop action figure and a Velma Dinkley Funko Pop action figure. But when I see what's available, they're offered at steep prices. I'm trying to find them at reasonable ones. Cou...

PSA on "sold" $45K Princess Diana Beanie Baby From The Seller

Hello everyone, I probably should have posted to the forums a while ago but I didn't know how to handle this situation and eBay was of no help. If you are in the beanie baby collecting and selling sphere you may have seen a Princess Diana bear that s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors