Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wolverine Tin Wind up Toy Loop The Loop

HELP PLEASE>> I have aa Problem with a vintage 1950 Wolverine Loop the Loop wind up toy Car. The Entire Mechanism works Great , NO ISSUES at all but the car refuses to make the entire Loop without Crashing. Can Anyone explain to me EXACTLY How the Ca...

Search issue

I tried contacting EBay with no response , when searching under toys / diecast cars for Mercury Cougar the search takes me to EBay Automotive category. No matter what I try it takes me to EBay Autos ..

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hotwheels

Does anyone know if Hotwheels, Matchbox, Maisto or any other toy manufacturer makes a Dodge Ram TRX replica. Can’t seem to find one anywhere. Thanks for your help.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stuffed animals are insanely high

Used to ebay would be cheap on big stuffed animals now it seems like no one can't afford to buy a big stuffed animal cause ebay has people who are greedy some people are poor its inconsiderate to some

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Video Games on CD & DVD Media cannot be Shipped as Media, But Movies & Music Can, Please Explain

LISTEN!!! To all of the crooks at the USPS... a Music, Data or ROM "CD" and a Movie, Data or ROM "DVD" are "media" on discs, Housed in an industry standard CD Jewel Case or DVD case. They are shipped in padded envelopes.....A Video Game on that Very ...

trading card with scratchable code

I have a question about listing a world of warcraft trading card that has one of those user codes that you scratch off. What happens if a buyer reveals the code uses it and then opens a return for some reason. The value is only in that hidden code. I...

Should I leave negative feedback

I purchased a pre-order about 6 months ago from a seller. I paid him immediately and didn't get a great deal on it, but I'm an adult, and that was my choice. Shipping posted was $40, I agreed and paid, again my choice. So recently the item had just s...

Seller keeps emailing me

Trying to get a seller to send me a return label already sent me the money back but he keeps emailing me telling me I can have extra car another car I don't want it he lied to me twice I just want to resolve the issue have him send me a shipping labe...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

sent item

i recieved a notice to send an item which i sent and was recieved by the customer over a month ago. is this typical ebay to make mistakes? will this cause me a problem?

Resolved! Can you help me with this toy pleae.

Greetings, do you know the maker of this tin litho windup car? There are no name or numbers on it that I can see. The front wheels are the windup part with the back wheels making it go in a circle motion. It is all metal and not a newer item.Thanks f...

MVC-024S.JPG MVC-025S.JPG MVC-026S.JPG

Resolved! Received message from buyer stating item did not arrive, but tracking shows it was delivered

Hello everyone. So earlier today, I received a notification from eBay that a customer had open and item not received claim and the tracking information shows it was delivered. The item in question is a Pokemon Trading Card valued over $100 and I ship...

MILITARY category in Models. PLEASE bring it back!!!!

I've been a seller since almost the beginning. I've seen Ebay make some good and bad changes. Lumping the entire Military model category into Automotive is the absolute worst by far. My built 1/35 models after a week are all below 15 views where in t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors