Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bought trading card but overlooked damage

Hello,I bought an expensive pokemon card about a week ago and it is currently being shipped out to me. When I bought it I looked through the seller's 10 uploaded photos of the card and felt it was in acceptable condition for me to get (no creases or ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Doll identity

 What is this doll. She is 4” tall. Thanks for whatever help you can give.

image.jpg

What am I? Small 1980's die-cast figure

Small die-cast figure is about 2 3/4" tall, a bit shorter than the Star Wars or GI Joe guys. Is this from a series or collection? She looks like a comic book character. There is writing on the leg but it's teeny. I tried to get a good pic but no luck...

20230131_182640.jpg 20230131_192414.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sealed/unopened PC game box

Hello, I would like some advice if I messed up regarding a old sealed pc game. I heard rattling inside the box and was worried something was broken. So I peeled back one of the tapes to inspect the contents. Turned out to be just the CD case sliding ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wolverine Tin Wind up Toy Loop The Loop

HELP PLEASE>> I have aa Problem with a vintage 1950 Wolverine Loop the Loop wind up toy Car. The Entire Mechanism works Great , NO ISSUES at all but the car refuses to make the entire Loop without Crashing. Can Anyone explain to me EXACTLY How the Ca...

Search issue

I tried contacting EBay with no response , when searching under toys / diecast cars for Mercury Cougar the search takes me to EBay Automotive category. No matter what I try it takes me to EBay Autos ..

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hotwheels

Does anyone know if Hotwheels, Matchbox, Maisto or any other toy manufacturer makes a Dodge Ram TRX replica. Can’t seem to find one anywhere. Thanks for your help.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stuffed animals are insanely high

Used to ebay would be cheap on big stuffed animals now it seems like no one can't afford to buy a big stuffed animal cause ebay has people who are greedy some people are poor its inconsiderate to some

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Video Games on CD & DVD Media cannot be Shipped as Media, But Movies & Music Can, Please Explain

LISTEN!!! To all of the crooks at the USPS... a Music, Data or ROM "CD" and a Movie, Data or ROM "DVD" are "media" on discs, Housed in an industry standard CD Jewel Case or DVD case. They are shipped in padded envelopes.....A Video Game on that Very ...

trading card with scratchable code

I have a question about listing a world of warcraft trading card that has one of those user codes that you scratch off. What happens if a buyer reveals the code uses it and then opens a return for some reason. The value is only in that hidden code. I...

Should I leave negative feedback

I purchased a pre-order about 6 months ago from a seller. I paid him immediately and didn't get a great deal on it, but I'm an adult, and that was my choice. Shipping posted was $40, I agreed and paid, again my choice. So recently the item had just s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors