Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hot Wheels - Vintage or Not?

I inherited a huge collection of Hot Wheels (mostly still in package). At what point are they considered vintage rather than modern manufacture? It used to be that. with real cars, twenty years was vintage and antique was twenty-five or thirty. What ...

TY Beanie babies

Do TY Beanie Babies actually sell? Lots are listed on here on EBay, but I wonder if they actually sell. Especially the listings for hundreds and thousands of dollars?

2013 Yoda Lego Minifigures ny I love

There's a guy selling "custom" 2013 Yoda Lego Minifigures ny I love. He's faking the Minifigures, the cello package and the white paper insert. Wouldn't this exact copy of a trademarked item by definition be called counterfeit?? The real bad thing is...

Resolved! Vintage GI Joe identification outfit?

I cannot find this particular outfit and wondered if anyone knew anything about it? It had tags on both piece but someone cut part of it off but you can see the TM in the corner and the top of where it had said GI Joe. Both piece has plastic snaps. T...

gi joe black grey white.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 101-Year-Old Italian Stamps: Need Advice

Hi. My father worked in the Irving Trust Company and he retired in 1978 and went back to work for them as a file clerk. They told him he could keep anything he found in the files. He took some stuff home and after he passed away my mother gave it all...

seal.jpg stamps.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need your help identifying 3 different small toy figures girl winged helmet and 2 robots?

Hi, do you know who any of these 3 different toy 3 mini toy figures3 mini toy figures backscharacters are? The blue female type figure has numbers on her body like it was how to put her together and is posable. clueless about the other 2 plastic robo...

minitoys2.jpg minitoys3.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help identify type and value

    Hi, Please help me identify this cat. It is a bobblehead with place in the bottom for 3 1.5V batteries. I am not sure what is the value, might be risen hard to tell the material could also be very hard acrylic? Any information is greatly apprecia...

20230325_182251.jpg 20230325_182301.jpg 20230325_182312.jpg 20230325_182323.jpg

Hill's mascot doll named "sprite" 1980s

I am looking for a doll/teddy bear from hill's from the mid 80s. It was very colorful. It was the Christmas mascot for a few years. Named Sprite. I believe it had hard plastic shoes. And a pointy hat.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ripped off by buyer return, please Help

I recently sold a $70 pokemon card lot of 8 sealed packs to a buyer who now wants a full refund on the packs after he opened all of them and wasnt pleased with his pulls which no one has control over because thats just how trading card packs work. He...

bid history

I received a bid on my for sale item. The bid was retracted. Want to view the reason for retraction. Where do I find the bid history?

I returned product to the seller but they opened a case against me... Will I get a refund?

I purchased nearly $3000 in Pokémon TCG products from Japan. After inspecting the product, nearly half of it was resealed. I messaged the seller and they said, "we run a card shop and do not sell a resealed product." However, I also run a card shop h...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors