cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Lincoln Logs - Has anyone seen this packaging?

I've searched the internet and Ebay, but haven't found a set packaged in a box like the one I have.  I've found the same cover on cardboard boxes, but haven't run across another wooden container.

Has anyone seen this packaging before?  If not, do you think it's a home made container and the cardboard was cut from other packaging and attached to the top of the wooden box?

More pictures available if you need them.  Thank you!

1.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yeah, I found a couple  antique/vintage  authentic cardboard box set images...so yes, glued to wooden box you have in your possession.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's probably a homemade container with the cardboard cutout and glued to the wood. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@classring I do recall seeing a wooden Lincoln Log box but can not recall where.  However the label on yours does not seem to be what I remember.  I did find the pics below.  The search I used was "wooden box for Lincoln Logs".  I really like their name by the way ...

Screenshot (358).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yeah, I found a couple  antique/vintage  authentic cardboard box set images...so yes, glued to wooden box you have in your possession.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you both!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I seem to recall that I had a lincoln log set boxed like this when I was around 5 years old. I will be 60 in a couple of months from now Sooo I am inclined to think you have a vintage or near Antique Lincoln Log set and box! Wish I still had my original set. The ones made today just don't have the nice feel or scent of those from the late 1950's and early 1960's. Any Baby Boomer would remember those  wood based toys with fondness! 😄 😄 😄 😄

Message 6 of 6
latest reply