cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying a doll from the mid 1970's

Can anyone help me identify this doll?  It is from the mid 1970's.  I think it is approximately 18 inches and maybe a soft body.  Photo was taken when it was given as a Christmas gift in 1975-76.  Please help if you can.  I am trying to find one for purchase.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

hello i think i have a few of these dolls packed away in boxes in the garage i will look at them for you in the morning to see what we got if you are still looking then get back to me asap

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

is she possibley a shrily tempele doll 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

No.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hello hoein2, I have not been logged in for a while. Were you're dolls the same? If not, that is okay. I'm still looking though. Someone, somewhere has to know about this specific doll. Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

sorry
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Do you remember if the doll had growing hair?  Baby Crissy maybe?  I will keep looking!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

sorry i wish i could help you. try to do a google image search and you may have better luck
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

From here, she reminds me of Madame Alexander's Pussycat. My sister received one back then but hers had a blue gingham dress, not red.

I hope this helps. The legs are definitely the same, the face is not clear enough for me to be 100% sure.

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

My first thought was Madame Alexander as well, but her outfit isn't "nice enough" to be one of theirs. Every doll of theirs that I ever had wore "fancy" clothing.
evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I think it is a pussy cat doll from Madam Alexander doll Co
Message 11 of 11
latest reply