cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Twinn Doll - help identifying please!

Kim 1.jpg

My daughter purchased this doll at a garage sale a couple of years ago, so I have no other information about it.  She has since outgrown dolls, and I was looking to clean up the doll and list it, but wanted to give as much info as possible.  Unfortunately I am going cross-eyed staring at the face molds on-line.  Does anybody know which face mold this happens to be?  Thanks!

(larger image attached)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I acquired a My Twinn doll and did the same thing you did, trying to identify it by its face. Personally, I think that is impossible.  🙂 If you carefully remove the wig, there will be some identifying marks/info that will tell you which doll that is.  Well, I mean you take that info and go to the i.d. chart and find out who the doll is. Also, there is a "Denver" model and some other kind of model. That has to do with the poseability of the doll and I think the color of cloth used for the body (like white cloth vs. tan cloth). In the case of my doll, even after all that, I wrote to someone on the website and asked her who the doll was, and she kindly identified it for me, but the info off the doll didn't match what was in those charts. I'll find her email and give it to you. She may still need the info off the doll's head. In the meantime, you can post the info from the doll's head and the type of body here, and I will see what I can do.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I acquired a My Twinn doll and did the same thing you did, trying to identify it by its face. Personally, I think that is impossible.  🙂 If you carefully remove the wig, there will be some identifying marks/info that will tell you which doll that is.  Well, I mean you take that info and go to the i.d. chart and find out who the doll is. Also, there is a "Denver" model and some other kind of model. That has to do with the poseability of the doll and I think the color of cloth used for the body (like white cloth vs. tan cloth). In the case of my doll, even after all that, I wrote to someone on the website and asked her who the doll was, and she kindly identified it for me, but the info off the doll didn't match what was in those charts. I'll find her email and give it to you. She may still need the info off the doll's head. In the meantime, you can post the info from the doll's head and the type of body here, and I will see what I can do.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply