Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vintage Barbie Doll

I am preparing to post for sale a vintage Barbie doll, however, she has green staining from her earrings on both ears. How can I clean that off?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it really Rare? Is it really worth that price?

You have to ask yourself when you are going through eBay listings and that one little one that catches your eye is the $75,000 "RARE" 1991 FLEER "INSERT PLAYERS NAME HERE" card ... you know the one right? From the Junk Wax Era .. where everything was...

Help with identification - Action Figure Stands??

Hi I have a number of these stands which seem to have different types of feet styles and I have no idea what they are for. Any help identifying them and giving me perhaps the toy range that they belong to would be much appreciated. Thank you.

stands.jpg

Resolved! Please help identify this Very Rare vintage/antique US Soldier Kewpie Style Doll Figure -Thank you!!

It says Atta Boy on the bottom sticker along with American Bisque Doll Co.I think he's from 1920s WWI soldier, however could possibly be 1940s WWII soldier. He is 13" tall, very lightweight, possibly Carnival Ware Chalkware. I have only see a couple ...

IMG_8563.jpg IMG_8572.jpg

Resolved! Can anyone give any information on this Train?

I hate to do it but I have no where else to ask, other than a professional shop. My Dad collected trains but he passed 10 years ago, still going through items. There doesn't seem to be any markers or identification on this piece, I have nothing to go...

20240407_100916.jpg 20240407_100923.jpg 20240407_100928.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! scam

On 8/23/23 I purchased a doll from a seller believing it would be delivered on 8/28/23 as the eBay notice said at the time. When it didn't arrive I complained to him and he replied that he had bought a doll on PRE-SALE and that he would receive it in...

Ebay is a garbage dump for coins

When eBay was launched in 1999 it became a premier platform for buyer and sellers for coins. Today it is a garbage heap, full of coin listings that are incorrectly listed, junk, or wildly priced like $200,000 for a cent run over by a truck. There are...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are my Pokemon video games fake?

I recently bought a few vintage Pokemon game cartridges at an auction I've been going to for a while now. I was planning on selling them on eBay. When I bought some of them, one guy I know told me they fake these. It didn't even cross my mind because...

IMG_2262.JPG IMG_2261.JPG IMG_2263.JPG IMG_2265.JPG

Help identifying a toy

Does anyone know what this is? It is made of plastic rubber, no hard, but no squishy soft either. The pig is wearing a jetpack. Found at an estate sale - a whole bag full.

IMG_2655.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help please with these dolls

Would like any info that can help to intelligently list these 3 vintage (I think) dolls - names, age, etc. Also, are they 50 cent dolls or $5 or more? Thanks for your help.

DOLL LOT.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors