eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Geico
106shades
Community Member

how do I add sku in selling manager pro?

I am long time Blackthorne user.  And we are phasing into using Selling Manager Pro.  But I have a major problem.  When I create listing with variation I can give SKU# for the items.  However, for listings without any variation, I can't seem to find a way to assign SKU#.  Help!

Please use plain text.
pocomocomputing
Community Member

Re: how do I add sku in selling manager pro?

in reply to 106shades

Custom label field is used for SKU#.

You may have to use the customize option in the top right to make the Custom Label visible in you Active, Sold, UnSold and Scheduled Listing view.

What did you use in the variation listings for SKU#?

Please use plain text.
pocomocomputing
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to pocomocomputing

Also Custom Label field cannot be seen in My eBay, only in Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro as well as Turbo Lister and third party tools like Auctiva and inkFrog.

Custom Label is not printed on Selling Manager packing slips so if you want to use the packing slip for picking purpose, you can't.  The only way to print out Custom Label is to print for your records option in Selling Manager Pro. But this gives too much info to the picker about your customer (seller notes and other info is shown).

Custom Label cannot be seen by the buyer at all in any view.

I believe all of the above is still currently true. Maybe someone else can confirm this. Or you can try and see if true.

Please use plain text.
pocomocomputing
Community Member

in reply to 106shades

Here is an interesting discussion on SKU and Custom Lable from 2011. Might be releveant to your use of SM Pro.

http://www2.blackthornesw.com/discus/messages/5259/85733.html?1300201677

Please use plain text.