Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way?

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way around this? i am a small book dealer and ebay sent message saying they can close my store for lack of sales. i've been seller for 15 years, 100% feedba...

Reports

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find my total amount of sales received without including the buyer paid shipping and eBay charged fees? I see "Total of orders", on my financial statement, but that includes everything.I'm trying to find t...

Resolved! file exchange code 717|737

trying to upload to file exchange the errors are blocking me from upload, i give free shipping an make offer, how is this happen to me..... 717|737 Error - The package weight is not valid or is missing. Provide a valid number for the weight.||Error -...

Resolved! Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

Hi, it used to be that you could adjust the width of columns under the Seller Hub. Yesterday, I noticed that all of my columns looked funky. I hovered in between columns, trying to adjust them like I usually do. The option has disappeared! Is this ha...

hubbb.PNG

Listing

Hi, Just a frustrating problem I just had. I prepare my drafts in advance to list them at night. This is for postcards. I had about 26 finished which took many hours of work. I wanted to delete one of them. I clicked on it to delete just that one. Al...

Camera not working on app

The camera is not working with the app. In addition, you can’t select photos from your own library to use with the app. I am using an iPhone 11 and have the updated eBay app along with iOS 14. Please fix the issue. This is a new problem as of today, ...

Custom Template Feature Not Working

When completing the item description in draft mode I can't get the custom template to work properly. This just started a few days ago. I click on the tab and it immediately takes me back to the TOP of the listing page. I've completed dozens of listin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glitch In The Make Offer Feature?

When I am creating an auction or buy it now, the make offer feature is always preset to ON and a low offer is preset to minimum offer accepted. I either go in and turn off the feature if I do not want to add it to my auction, or I change the minimum ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors