cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Auction Templates?

I'm thinking about buying a certain ebay auction template and was wondering if i would still be able to use it after the new rules go into effect about having no Javascript and etc in the templates? I guess i'm a little confused about it. Or is it that you can only use templates with just HTML and CSS?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

eBay Auction Templates?

Create one listing for a test. If the designer will not allow this, find another designer. There are lots of them.

Once you have a test listing, use this link to test it for Active Content - http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ActiveContentSandbox.htm

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay Auction Templates?

Create one listing for a test. If the designer will not allow this, find another designer. There are lots of them.

Once you have a test listing, use this link to test it for Active Content - http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ActiveContentSandbox.htm

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay Auction Templates?

Thank you 🙂
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay Auction Templates?

If you want to make sure the template does not have any active content before you purchase, simply copy that template listing number and paste it into the tester in the page the other person responding provided.  That is a great tool for testing...

Hope that helps.

Daring to be different.....
Message 4 of 4
latest reply