Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listings not showing up in searches

I just listed 3 flashlights yesterday, and they cannot be found with item searches. I find this very frustrating. One is called "Inforce 6VT handheld" flashlight, and there is only 1 other listing on ebay.My listing:https://www.ebay.com/itm/235523141...

two different ebay accounts

somehow ebay assigned an additional account to me. My longstanding account is on my laptop and the one ebay assigned is on my apple phone. I can't print from my phone so I can't get shipping labels. I can't get anyone to talk to me from ebay so what ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my store button (blue door) that is supposed to be next to the seller name?

I just noticed that my store Icon (Blue Door button) is now missing from all 7,200 of my listings too. The only time I can see it is when I am on my selling page, or looking at "See All Feedback. Why is eBay hiding our stores? So instead of a client ...

Account Restricted Forever?

I have been try to resolve my account and get back to bidding on eBay since Febuary 12th 2024. Everytime I get a hold of customer service either by phone or by chat I am PROMISED that the issue is resolved this time and to wait 24-48 hours. I wait 48...

cant use custom templates in description

hey , it started few days ago and its really weird.when i try to use custom templates that i have saved to insert in description nothing happens..when i click "insert" or "manage" nothing pops up.i use chrome so i tried different browser to be sure a...

Ebay app Android: description is not visible

  Using the latest version eBay app on Android phone in dark mode (or not)Opening the item for sale and then clicking on "see full description"Brings up a tiny little box at the bottom of the window that cannot be seen due to being smashed at the bot...

Screenshot_2024-04-14-20-52-44-59_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors