cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Friendly error

When I try to use the mobile friendly checker on my individual items I get an error message.

Frustrating 😞

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Mobile Friendly error

@collectiblechip

I looked at this item and it is flexible enough for a 320px phone

http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ActiveContentSandbox.htm?252812061927

However the StoreRewards Active Content script at the bottom may be preventing eBay's mobile checker from finishing a scan.

http://www.ebay.com/tools/sell/mobile-friendly-test

Same with this one

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Mobile Friendly error

Thank you! Any idea why the eBay supplied checker won't work on my items?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Mobile Friendly error

@collectiblechip

I can think of only two reasons. Either the script within you listing is interfering or the fact that you have a couple of unclosed HTML tags prevents eBay from rendering your page to the end.

I would suggest that you remove the script from a listing using the Sandbox tool above and then see if the revised listing will work in eBay's test.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Mobile Friendly error

Thanks so much! Will try it.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Mobile Friendly error

@collectiblechip

Please let us know how that turns out so  we can help others with similar issues.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Mobile Friendly error

I found the tool very confusing....how do computer novices navigate this issue?
Message 7 of 7
latest reply