cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to old 3.0.0.19 Ebay App .apk

For what it's worth ... here's a site that's hostiing the old 3.0.0.19 Ebay App .apk

I am not affilited with this site in any way, shape or form ... I'm just an eBay user who is also totally flabbergasted at how awful the new Ebay Mobile App is, and went looking for a way to revert back to the lesser of two evils.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ebay-mobile/ebay/ebay-3-0-0-19-android-apk-download/

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Its worth a lot! Thank you good sir! Hate the new app
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Thanks, uninstalled the new version too.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Thank you! Apparently, My eBay application updated for the second time while I was asleep! I refuse to use the new one it sucks, big time!
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Now I have to figure out how to stop the application from updating by itself. If anybody remembers how to do this off hand it would be helpful.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

How-To Geek Article "How to Disable Automatic App Updates in Android"

http://www.howtogeek.com/202297/how-to-disable-automatic-app-updates-in-android/

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for the link for the older version of eBay.
Yeah I can see what I'm doing now.
The new version of eBay is shockingly bad.
Why are automatic bids on there which don't even work properly.
EBay is going down hill fast 😞
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

I have just reinstalled old ebay app, what a relief 🙂 I can see whats happening at a glance. No more searching and time wasteing to get no where. Thanks for the links. I also stopped auto updates. 😂 😆😁
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Hello all ebay users as I was caught out with the new ebay 4.0 version to , I didn't want to delete 4.0 and have to reboot my phone and loose everything photos etc just to be able to have to reload the old version 3.0 of which I was very happy with so I called ebay 1800322928 customer service firstly no general enquiry selection in options so I selected an option which I then got through to talk to someone firstly I complained no general enquiry option he tells me he'll file my complaint , I then tell him my problem that I made the mistake of updating ebay to 4.0 and how it's absolute **bleep** and my predicament of how I didn't want to delete 4.0 reboot loose what's on my phone just to be able to reload ebay 3.0 , he then puts me through to another person , I explain to her my predicament and I ask can they revert this for me , no was the answer , she tells me they changed it because 3.0 had a couple little bugs , I said I found nothing wrong with it and why didn't they just fix the bugs instead of changing the whole lot she made no comment , so I tell her your going to loose a lot of people over this and ask why through ebay don't I have the option of what version I would like on my phone , she said she will file my complaint , so we all have choice complain complain complain so ebay makes this choice available because I like my photos , contacts etc and I like others like ebay 3.0
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

thank you for the app. to stop the programs updating go to Google Play Store - settings - and choose Disable automatic updates
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I am just as UNHAPPY with this update, but I am unable to install the previous version from the other mentioned source, as my phone blocks installation of downloads from third-party resources. Since there is no option to uninstall the update, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this issue aside from downloading it from the previously mentioned website.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@okchicklets wrote:
I am just as UNHAPPY with this update, but I am unable to install the previous version from the other mentioned source, as my phone blocks installation of downloads from third-party resources. Since there is no option to uninstall the update, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this issue aside from downloading it from the previously mentioned website.

Is your phone an Android device?

Have you tried allowing app installations from "unknown sources"?

Enabling that function is a piece of cake—simply go to Settings -> Security.
Just check Unknown sources and you're all set.

Of course, this is for Android ... so if you're on Apple iOS ... I don't have a clue, sorry.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I agree, Ive been trying to download the old version of ebay 3.0.0.1.9 for 2 days now.. no can do.  for some odd reason, it has disapeared from my app store under purchased.  the new version is absolutely the pits...any suggestions...

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

You are an absolute star my friend - justherefore found your post after having trouble with the latest update on my eBay app, followed your instructions (as I'm hopeless with all things to do with technology) and BAM: it worked a treat! May good things befall you always! 😉 Many thanks! 🖒 Xx
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Go onto the "Play Store" thing, tap on the eBay app you have installed, click the top right hand icon thing and un-tick 'auto-update' ☺
Message 15 of 15
latest reply