cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I GET TURBOLISTER BACK??

I used to use Turbolister a lot, but it's been about 2 years since I've been on it.   I still have all my data for TL, but now cannot find how get TL back on my computer!    Has Ebay taken it away?   In other words, I cannot find or start up TL!

HELP!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No longer available. EBay is not going to support it, beginning in a few months.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Turbo Lister is still available for download!

Turbo Lister download link has been removed to keep new users from using it because TL will be discontinued in June 2017.

Here is a link to the various versions of Turbo Lister given to members who still need it to reinstall for issues.

http://download.ebay.com/turbo_lister2/TurboListerInstall.htm

For your information, Turbo Lister will no longer work on Windows XP. You must use Windows Vista or higher. Installing on Windows 10 can have issues so try running as an administrator when installing. Post back with questions if needed.

Turbo Lister will be discontinued in June 2017.  When you have it installed and are able to load your old listings, I would strongly suggest exporting all your listings to a CSV file once a month so that they can be read by third party programs or even possibly the eBay Seller Hub. Supposedly the Seller Hub will have some of the features of TL but eBay has been very vague about what TL capabilities or equivalents will be in the Seller Hub.

If you need to have a computer based listing tool like Turbo  Lister after it is gone, look at Wonder Lister and SixBit solutions. Wonder Lister has the lowest cost options for a small seller ($5 a month) so you might want to check into it. SixBit is more expensive.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Do not try to install Turbo, if you are on an XP computer. It will not work. Upgrade to Win 7 at least, then install TL.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I just installed Turbo Lister 2 using the link above. Worked fine! Thanks you!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just replaced computers & reinstalled TL2 via the link in message #3. Definitely no more program updates (I vaguely recall still downloading those when I was listing items in November 2017); I wonder if I can still download pre-filled item information for new listings?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much! The link you provided updated TL.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply