Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

error to import multiple product variable into CSV

HelloI can make variable products with variations in a CSV file and import it into eBay and it worksbut when I try to put two or more products in this CSV it no longer workswhile it works if I import them one by oneDo you have an explanation?eBay sup...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Update: Because we are transitioning from File Exchange to Seller Hub Reports, we are no longer raising File Exchange limits, and ask you to instead upload files to Seller Hub Reports: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads Seller Hub Reports has th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 31 helpful

How to re-open my seller dashboard?

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

The following channel(s) are unavailable for Social page at this time: FACEBOOK. You can still link

My Facebook page has become unlinked. I have been using the feature, Seller Hub-> Marketing -> Social on the bottom of the list. I have been using the feature and the AI that goes with it, its been pretty easy to use. I logged in and it says the Face...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

loading my CSV catalog does not work

loading my CSV catalog does not work hello I downloaded a template to add products from CSV file, so I filled this CSV file with the same information from the tutorials I watch on YouTube then I saved it as CSV then I loaded it into My eBay but at th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revisions to listings not updating

After a revision has been made and submitted to a listing description, the updates are not being shown. I can see it on the preview page but after submitted it has not updated. Anyone else experiencing this?

need help

when i send my design to a sller, how do i show it, is there a certain way? a template? can someone send that?

Resolved! listing tool migration

Hi all could somebody help please i am trying to move 1000 items from present Ebay site to a new Ebay username does anyone have any advice for the best tool to do this please? thanks in advanceregardsTony

Resolved! Schedule listing when your upload a file

Hello,I very often use the system to create new listing with a csv file.Here I would like to do the same thing but have my objects end up in Manage scheduled listings so that I can launch them later.Which column should I add and what information shou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bundle Pricing

There ought to be a way to click on 3 items you have listed individually and "change/relist" them to a "bundle" price.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors