cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else hate the new selling interface?

I hate it.  It makes it so hard to change the shipping options.  The load times are an extra wait.  It makes no sense as to why they would DOWNGRADE and make selling harder.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Try this: Under your account settings> subscriptions>"US selling manager/seller hub". Opt out of that, it will have you sign back in, then verify that you want to opt out. You can then get your old "myebay" page back.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Addendum: This rant is in response to the Seller Hub part. I think OP's issue is the New Advanced SYI form which I've learned to live with and beaten into submission with Stylish)

I was forced into that abomination this morning when I checked after reading this thread.

My eBay page is still alive, but selling manager was redirected to the "empty useless whitespace" turd that is Seller Hub. (I had looked at it twice before and said "No way"). Customized the summary page and still hated it. Empty space requiring too much scrolling even on my 24" monitor, and pretty mangled and wrapped into 50% longer page in my daily driver browser.. The Active Listings page was about as bad (but might be fixable with some Stylish CSS fixes to be presentable and useful).

Had to use link to Subscriptions from Seller Hub to get to a place where I could opt out as mentioned (the My eBay Site Preferences had been killed when I was opted in). Have now gotten Selling Manager back (for the moment), and fired off a (minor) profanity filled rant at eBay about the experience (they asked for feedback when I opted out of Seller Hub and got it).

What is wrong with them? What's with the obsession to cater to the attention deficit, "Words make my brain hurt" crowd by redesigning everything to be brightly  colored buttons on expanses of empty white space?

Our future as a species is really coming into question.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply