cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you print active inventory listings?

I need to print out an active list of inventory and I have looked on this forum for over an hour. Can't find anything. Does anyone know if you can do this and how? Please help, I need to check and make sure I have all inventory up and for sale in my store.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you have selling manager or pro, open active listings and in the top right corner is a very small print button

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

No, eBay doesn't have anything like that.  But if you have a store, Sales Reports may have something you can use

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

If you have selling manager or pro, open active listings and in the top right corner is a very small print button

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The first question is what do you mean by inventory? Are you speaking of your currently active item listings? Or are you speaking of the Inventory section of MyeBay (SellingManager/PRO).

The reason for the questions is...The River uses the word Inventory to mean the member's currently active listings. On eBay, inventory entries and currently active listings are separate creatures.

You could always subscribe to SixBit, WonderLister, etc. These listing programs will give you an export file of your listings and probably your separate inventory entries as well. These export files contain most all of the data for each active listing and inventory entries.

If you do not need a complete set of data for each of your listings, just, say, the title, item number, price, start and end times, You can get this data with FileExchange. Note that FileExchange does not give you the complete data set for each listing, but only a limited set of fields for each. As far as Inventory entries go, you need to be using SellingMAnagerPro to get a dowwnload of those entries.

It would be a good idea to get familiar with FileExchange. eBay has said that they will make changes to the SellingHub that will allow members to work with their items offline in the same way as TurboLister does. This should "beef up" the present FileExchange options.

To subscribe to FileExchange (free) - http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/fileexchange.html

Instructions for FileExchange - http://pages.ebay.com/file_exchange/File_Exchange_Advanced_Instructions.pdf

Do not let the Instructions intimidate you! It is not near as complicated as it looks.

If you have any questions, there are several members who can help. Just post on this board and someone will respond.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thank you!!!! Do you know how many times I have been through the active listing looking for something????? Get's it took a smartie to tell me....THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Yes you can and it is very simple.  The biggest problem is that if you have several pages of items it will usually only print one page and you have to turn to the next page to print it and so on.  Go to your active listing and on the right hand side, just above your 1st listing you will see 'print'.  Click that and it will bring up your list to be printed and then you right click your mouse and when the print screen comes up you proceed as you normally would to print something.  Hope that helps, it is probably as clear as mud, lol, sorry.

the brats grandma
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Wow!! Thank you. Very well explained.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Thank you!  I've been wondering about this for ages.  You've helped a lot.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Actually, they do.  Go to your active listings.  At the top right of the page, you will find a small box that says "Print." It will print a list of your active listings.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

When do you say print, it will display in one document or it will automatically go to printer literally?

Message 10 of 10
latest reply