cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abandoned job

Can someone help with my template.

It fails and the only error message is Job Abandoned. 

I've tried and checked every column entry. It's driving me mad. 

JPEG attached of template and of load report. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Abandoned job

Change AddProduct to VerifyAdd. Recreate the csv file and upload. If that shows success, Change the VerifyAdd to Add and repeat.

You also need to delete the info lines at the bottom of the file.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Abandoned job

Where did you get this template?  Did you buy it?  If so,  it looks to me an issue with the seller possiby removing it offline and in that case you need to contact the seller and have them fix it and if they want/wont then be sure to get your money back.  

Hope you get it corrected soon!!  😃  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Abandoned job

Where did you get this template?  Did you buy it?  If so,  it looks to me an issue with the seller possiby removing it offline and in that case you need to contact the seller and have them fix it and if they want/wont then be sure to get your money back.  

Best of Luck to you!!  😃  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Abandoned job

You do not have to buy templates for FileExchange. These templates are available on the FileExchange menu that will be available to the account of FileExchange subscribers.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply