The eBay Town Square
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Violations

MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Violations This applies to all markets. Most in our industries know that many manufactures have a MAP price to protect not only the product but the retailers in brick and mortar stores from being undersold. Some call it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a buyer ask a question after the auction is over

I sold a watch July 17. I immediately sent the buyer an invoice. Seven days later she still did not pay. I filed a NPB notice with Ebay. This seller sent me a question about was the watch running and she needed additional pictures before she paid. Wh...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shout out for eBay employee Alex

What a nice guy!! So friendly and upbeat. Professional and funny. I called about weather related delivery defects on my account and received the great news that all would be removed. Thanks eBay for having my back!! Between major snow storms, -40 deg...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

FBI agents' text dossier

1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)On 1/27 in (1,002) about the text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI. 1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 62 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay Purchases and the 5 Million Dollar Pedestrian

Tues 1-8-19 6:15 p.m. It is enjoyable to have some extra money to purchase things on ebay. There are many things to choose from and it is always fun to receive something in the mail.All of this changed for me last Friday. I got together with some fam...

NFL 2018

Any interest in making picks this year?If so, here's Thursday's game, just to see who's out there... Atlanta at Philadelphia

Word Association Game

Who wants to play? Look at the post before you and then post the word that comes to mind. The point is to only write one word. Example: post 1 Hot post 2 Cold post 3 Turkey post 4 Sandwich etc... I'll start it: Bacon

Resolved! I AM ANGRY

Sykes, I am not angry, I am very very angry, why do I have to flip the news daily to school shootings? How did an expelled student enter a school, even at workplaces a worker who has been fired is never let back in right at the gate. We have to admit...

User avatar by Scout
  • 42 replies
  • 4 helpful

OT: I am rich

I am rich! I can retire now. No more ebay! I am Lucy Osotarh. I work with the Financial Recovery Division (FRD) Lagos Nigeria. I write to bring you this notice that the International Monetary Funds (IMF) had listed your email address among those to b...

Resolved! NFL 2016

Just wondering if we're going to do picks this year. Another question, will TS make it through the whole season?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.