The eBay Town Square
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Russia wanted Trump as president and it got him

It's Trump, not Hillary. Quote, 'Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do? ,HuffPost• November 22, 2017 On Jan. 6, 2017, the U.S. intelligence community released a declassified version of its analysis finding that Rus...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

RIP Katydidthat

Many of you may remember Katydidthat. Katy lost her battle with cancer yesterday. A wonderful lady, and a great friend. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan Ominously Warns That The Biggest Bond Bubble In History Is About

Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan Ominously Warns That The Biggest Bond Bubble In History Is About To BurstBy Michael Snyder, on August 4th, 2017 Are we right on the verge of one of the greatest financial collapses in American history? I have been r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

You Can Bet the NFL Players Will Now Be Standing for the National Anthem

First, like so many others, when I watch sports I want to enjoy a game not see someone's personal peeves regardless of what or whom they are against. But I regress. I see the talking heads on tv are all talking about the NFL tax cuts being the money ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late May plot and Ransom-ware cyber attack

962. The late May plot is a big operation (5/25/2017) The late May plot is a big operation. Since I revealed the Feds would frame a case on my brother in their trip in "959. May, June plot (5/2/2017)", especially revealed their core plot - the firing...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seems the FBI Is Looking into that Tech Aid of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz for Selling U.S. Secrets to

Russia! Wow! This is a real biggie. I have no doubt that the FBI only grabbed him, when he was trying to flee the country, with those bank extortion charges just to holdd him. They were on to him and he might have been given the heads up about leavin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When does Israel give up her chemical weapons?

Israel has had a chemical, biological and nuclear weapons program since at least the 1950s, and probably has something to do with the JFK assassination because he wanted to use the UN to shut down or at least stifle her program through inspections an...

• 48 replies
  • 0 helpful

Janet Yellen's Federal Reserve Statement -- A Translation

Last Wednesday Federal Reserve Chair, dammitjanet Yellen, made her scheduled press statement after the regular meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee (The Federal Reserve Board of Governors - the private (not public) bankers committee that issu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Just When I Thought I Had Heard it All....

I just have to relate this rather bizzare transaction my DD just had with a seller here on eBay. DD bid and won an auction on which she was the only bid and the auction had free shipping. Then the "fun" started with the loony narcistic seller. DD pai...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay stores being hacked?

Search for (monoprice) and you will find a thread about pricing errors that followed the shipping costs. That was a few nights ago. The following night, another eBay store (memoryc_deals) suffered the same problem. Is that coincidence, or is it likel...

FBI is behind Trump

Though Donald Trump is notorious amid the revelation of his scandals, that won't prevent him to get the president seat. Because he is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA). We can see it from those fields. 1. Large scale operation of informants grou...

• 28 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.