The eBay Town Square
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm getting scammed

I sold a Coach bag to a buyer who is now claiming she received a box with a ream of paper in it. I literally filmed myself boxing this item up because I was afraid of getting into a situation like this. Is this a common thing to have happen?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller...

I am a new seller on eBay. I listed about 20 items last night & received 10 messages saying item sold. A few people asked me to send message back to a phone number. Does any of this sound normal?

Bad Ebay management - constant change

Where do you start & it never never ends here on Ebay !! This last change - the idea that Ebay will now require that you no longer use PayPal but their new money management system which by the way is a really bad joke since where do you think Paypal ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

WHY YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO A HUMAN???

WoW!!! After OVER An Hour Of Searching The "Help & Contact" Section, I Was Still Unable To Find Out How I Could Call And Speak To A Live Ebay Representative And Or Have One Return A Call Whenever Was Available!!!Has Ebay Gotten So "BIG" That They Nee...

Invoice

Anybody had this problem? You order a vehicle through ebay. Free shipping and ebay motors buyers protection. Got invoice that was faulty, that you didn't know at the time,and paid it.. for the vehicle with a prepaid card you was told Ebay uses. Then ...

Songs about Life

Hey, it's Valentine's Day 2021. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Post your favorite songs about life here. Maybe post a song that changed your life. No need to go into detail about it but it's okay if you do. Anyone who wants to post a song on YouTube...

Exiles Board

passing through I though whoever formed the Exiles ( a lady forgot name from New jersey) shut it down cause she was care-giver to a brother.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just in case anybody's still out there - the jobs report

This used to be my favorite post of each month on T.S. The monthly jobs report. I still have fond memories of late 2003 through 2004 when job growth came back, and many posters kept screaming that it was all fake, and that we were still losing jobs. ...

Price gouging

There is an auction for hand sanitizer that has over 20 bids and it is up to 15,000.00 by a seller with 0 feedback. I thought Ebay said that they would not let sellers price gouge. I guess that was a lie. Anything to make money

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postage machines.

I see postage machines advertised on TV. According to the ad you calculate the postage and then call the post office and they pick the package up. Has anyone ever used this?

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.