The Trading Card Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gathering Inventory

Hey all!I am fairly new to selling sports and trading cards on ebay. I am in the process of selling my sports caard collection and want to transition into pokemon and other trading cards. Eventually I would like this to be a serious thing and start m...

Pokemon Cards

Is there any pokemon cards anyone is looking for because I have tons and I need to get rid of them so I thought I'd just sell them on ebay. Please let me know if anyone is looking for something and I'll see if I have it.

Rude seller - Am I wrong?

Hi! Please give me a minute and read this - I need your opinion!This is my conversation 2 months after buying some Pokémon cards in the ebay storeAm I wrong? Seller: hi I noticed you marked a pokemon card late getting to Russia, even though we shippe...

Digital cards for sale!

Hi folks!I collect Pokemon cards, but only physical cards, not online cards. I have some nice EX cards for sale on my page now, so come check them out if you play the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online! I have plenty more cards on my PTCGO account that...

Hi new to Group, finding out what people want

I have been trying to findout if there is a way for a seller to let people know what you have? for Example ... If I have a ton of 2011 baseball cards and someone needs certain cards from series 1,2or update series to complete their set. Is there a wa...

Getting ripped off in a trade...

I have been an active member of the eBay community for several months (so not super long) but I have a 100% feedback rating -- mostly buying but some selling. I've also made several trades and have had no problems...until recently. Another user with ...

Pokemon Holo and reverse holo and other cards

I have a ton of cards im trying to sell.Ive put the holo and reverse holo up in singles for sale.Im just not sure on what they actually sell for..Im using the prices they sold for here on ebay and using those prices but reducing them some depending o...

Unanswered Questions