eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

fredi*frogi
Community Member

Re: WOMAN SHOT IN HER DRIVEWAY

in reply to lynngehringer

What's funny is I refuse to open those cans of biscuits...i can't stand the POP sound they make!

I usually have my husband open the can...while i'm in the another state, lol (ok, not quite that bad but I do either go into another room or outside...)

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Please use plain text.
lynngehringer
Community Member

in reply to valleyspirit*dvn

Better a funny urban legend than what was reported on our news this morning.  A man decided to commit suicide and missed.  He shot himself in the hand and the bullet went on to kill his girlfriend.

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Please use plain text.
valleyspirit*dvn
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431

Aj9MbyI.gif

*~*~~*~~******~*~~~~*~~~~~***~*~***~~~~~*~~~~*~******~~*~~*~*
Please use plain text.
fatquarters4sale
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431

it's a urban legend, jokes are funny.

Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think ~ Dr. Seuss
Please use plain text.
stewart4431
Community Member

in reply to fatquarters4sale

I don't care if the story's been around since the last ice age. It's just a joke --jeez

Please use plain text.
fatquarters4sale
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431

That story has been making the rounds on the internet for years,

back then Linda was a  republican and voted for Bush twice.  

http://www.snopes.com/crime/safety/biscuit.asp

Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think ~ Dr. Seuss
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431
It’s the grocery store’s fault for selling out-of-date food
Please use plain text.
2155jeffrey
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431

thanks Stewart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My theory on life.
I don't regret previous decisions. I wouldn't be me as I am and even though my life is nowhere near perfect, I am absolutely content with where I am and where I was and where I will be even with life's hiccups.
Please use plain text.
stewart4431
Community Member

in reply to 2155jeffrey

I seem to be a magnet for it. Friends send me good stuff from all over the world. I just pass it on.

Please use plain text.
2155jeffrey
Community Member

in reply to 0939.lauriem

Where do you find this stuff?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My theory on life.
I don't regret previous decisions. I wouldn't be me as I am and even though my life is nowhere near perfect, I am absolutely content with where I am and where I was and where I will be even with life's hiccups.
Please use plain text.
0939.lauriem
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431
Love it
Please use plain text.
steppefjordwyfe10
Community Member

in reply to stewart4431

Oh, too funny.  

"If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Please use plain text.
stewart4431
Community Member

WOMAN SHOT IN HER DRIVEWAY

Woman Shot in her own Driveway

Linda Burnett, 26, a resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.

Later her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.

He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered. Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.
Please use plain text.